No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: JuanMa-Oliver Early Results From Bayamon, PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
    Im sorry bro but JUANMA didnt look impressive to me. He looked like the usual Juanma.....Easy to counter. Slow to bring his hands back up. Oliver had enough speed to disrupt Juanma and if Oliver would've been a harder hitter...It woulda been lights out for Juanma. Juanma is my boy but if he dont work on his flaws, fighters lat 130 are going to counter him with power shots at will! Rocky and Oquendo looked very good though. Juanma needs a new team now! The 5-6 month layoff did nothing in my eyes!. But I will add, GOD BLESS those 2 bricks JUANMA has in hands!! The man can hit!
    I totally, agree!!!!!!!

What Juanma needs is a new trainer!!!

Comment

I am Puertorican also and what I saw from Juanma was a guy who hasn't worked on his skills and still takes stupid punches and his punches lack technique.
      Rocky Martinez has improved a lot in his skills and Oquendo fought a hot dog stand guy, so no surprise there. Had Juanma fought more rounds he would've taken more punches but IMO Salido beats him again if he doesn't work in his skills, making weight is not enough to win fights...

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
        I totally, agree!!!!!!!

What Juanma needs is a new trainer!!!
        Yes. They obviously didnt do any kinda work in the layoff. They're just enjoying the ride that Juanma's power has taken them through. LOL.

Comment

Yes. They obviously didnt do any kinda work in the layoff. They're just enjoying the ride that Juanma's power has taken them through. LOL.
          El cabron dijo ayer, yo eh hido 31 veces al plato y solo me eh ponchado una vez, y tengo 27 cuadrangulares, so que mi esquina no la voy a cambiar!!!

Comment

El cabron dijo ayer, yo eh hido 31 veces al plato y solo me eh ponchado una vez, y tengo 27 cuadrangulares, so que mi esquina no la voy a cambiar!!!
            LOL. Juanma is a funny character. La esquina no tiene nada q ver con los cuadrangulares. Los Cuadragulares (la pegada) es un regalo de dios!!! Y ademas, estos pitcher (fighters) q le estan pichando, que ni si quiera le tiran la recta (fastball), cualquiera la saca del parque! Vamos a ver cuando te toque un pitcher como Gamboa....Vamos a ver si se la sacas del parque! Como quiere voy a ti, pero tienes que ser mas fundamental! You tell him I said that. LOL.

Comment

LOL. Juanma is a funny character. La esquina no tiene nada q ver con los cuadrangulares. Los Cuadragulares (la pegada) es un regalo de dios!!! Y ademas, estos pitcher (fighters) q le estan pichando, que ni si quiera le tiran la recta (fastball), cualquiera la saca del parque! Vamos a ver cuando te toque un pitcher como Gamboa....Vamos a ver si se la sacas del parque! Como quiere voy a ti, pero tienes que ser mas fundamental! You tell him I said that. LOL.
              I mean, we are just fans and we see this, why his corner cant se what they are doing wrong??? Are they that arrogant????

Comment

that was a shamefull performance by oliver, juanma didn't look that good im surprised he came in at 124

Comment

Juanma's defense is just not that good. His punches are slow but he got that power punch but thats it. Juanma is my dude but yes I agree he needs a new training camp.

Comment

I mean, we are just fans and we see this, why his corner cant se what they are doing wrong??? Are they that arrogant????
                    I dont know....Maybe they are trying to make the adjustments and Juanma is just doing it his way in the ring. Maybe its Juanma who just isnt disciplined. They keep on blaming the weight as to why Juanma didnt do well or lost. Thats getting tiring now. IMO he needs to be disciplined in that ring. Every punch can't be a homerun KO punch cuz you're gonna leave urself open to counter. You would think that after that knockdown from Concepcion in that 1st round it woulda been a wake up call but apparently it wasnt.

Comment

I dont know....Maybe they are trying to make the adjustments and Juanma is just doing it his way in the ring. Maybe its Juanma who just isnt disciplined. They keep on blaming the weight as to why Juanma didnt do well or lost. Thats getting tiring now. IMO he needs to be disciplined in that ring. Every punch can't be a homerun KO punch cuz you're gonna leave urself open to counter. You would think that after that knockdown from Concepcion in that 1st round it woulda been a wake up call but apparently it wasnt.
                      After the Mtagwa fight Juanma has turn to ****!! He is lucky he have big power!

I needs a change a new corner, training outside Pr, something!!!

I he needs Freddy Roach!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X