No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: JuanMa-Oliver Early Results From Bayamon, PR

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    After the Mtagwa fight Juanma has turn to ****!! He is lucky he have big power!

I needs a change a new corner, training outside Pr, something!!!

I he needs Freddy Roach!!!!
    I think any veteran trainer right now would be better right now.

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      I mean, we are just fans and we see this, why his corner cant se what they are doing wrong??? Are they that arrogant????
      Apparently. And interestingly enough, I thought the same thing. They might just be happy they're going along for the ride.

Juanma needs to improve himself.

What I saw was Juanma with sloppy accuracy, zero defense, no combinations...his power is his equalizer. But then again, no...that doesn't make up for his flaws. The fact that he called out Salido...after THAT...ugh, no. Juanma...what are you doing?

I mean, he got the early TKO. He just didn't look good while doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
        Apparently. And interestingly enough, I thought the same thing. They might just be happy they're going along for the ride.

Juanma needs to improve himself.

What I saw was Juanma with sloppy accuracy, zero defense, no combinations...his power is his equalizer. But then again, no...that doesn't make up for his flaws. The fact that he called out Salido...after THAT...ugh, no. Juanma...what are you doing?

I mean, he got the early TKO. He just didn't look good while doing it.
        I think we both agree on everything in reference to JUANMA.

Comment

Oliver was a notinhg oppenent that was brought in to make Lopez look good...his opposition selected very carefully, thought they blew it w/Salido...f defense doesn;t improve he's still an ex champ unnless he gets a gift...

Comment

What did you expect here.

Originally posted by JakeNDaBox View Post
            By Jake Donovan - Former two-division titlist Juan Manuel Lopez returns to the ring tonight for the first time since his shocking knockout loss to Orlando Salido earlier this year. The Puerto Rican southpaw takes on Mike Oliver in the evening’s main event, which airs live on pay-per-view.

In the opening bout, super bantamweight prospect Jonathan Oquendo scored a highlight reel second round knockout of Jose Luis Araiza. Oquendo dropped the struggling Mexican in the opening round and put him down and out with a left hook, ending matters at 0:56 of the second round. [Click Here To Read More]
            I mean who is even surprised by this....Mike Mike is worse than a journeymen, he's a umba lumba. When you combine his non-existent skillset with his even worthless trainer Icy-Hot Skully....you knew this would happen.

I predicted Juamma KO 1 but I guess Juanma wanted to get one more round in to send the fans home happy.

This reminds me of Cotto-Gomez & Mayweather-Ortiz...it showed that the levels in skill between the two fighters was so far apart that it wasn't even funny.

Icy-Hot (being the useless trainer that he is) could not even come up with a counter gameplan for Mike Mike once the going got tough. This is why Dawson is in trouble, the Executioner must be getting a good night sleep every night knowing that Icy Hot is training Dawson.

Oh well, back to Connecticut for Mike Mike, where he will continue to disgrace our beloved sport with his lazy jabs and weak right hands.
            Last edited by Queen_Leia; 10-02-2011, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Juanma walking into shots as usual. This time though, he looked even more uncoordinated. His defense is still nonexistent. He'll have a though time in the higher weight divisions.

I give him props for knocking Oliver down with a jab though.

Comment

Mike Mike is a loser.

Im sorry..I so pissed off here I have to vent some more.....Mike Mike "quit"....you never quit. This is the profession you choose, people paid there hard earned money...give us what we want.

Comment

What can I say, very disappointed w/ Juanma's performance last night. Same issues, drop his lt every time he throws a rt, walking to punches, relies on his power, saw it very uncoordinated. I see same result in a rematch w/ Salido, not much of a chance in the higher weight class...take too much punishment and is too arrogant and indiscipline to improve his defense.

Comment

Originally posted by boricuajr23 View Post
                    Im sorry bro but JUANMA didnt look impressive to me. He looked like the usual Juanma.....Easy to counter. Slow to bring his hands back up. Oliver had enough speed to disrupt Juanma and if Oliver would've been a harder hitter...It woulda been lights out for Juanma. Juanma is my boy but if he dont work on his flaws, fighters lat 130 are going to counter him with power shots at will! Rocky and Oquendo looked very good though. Juanma needs a new team now! The 5-6 month layoff did nothing in my eyes!. But I will add, GOD BLESS those 2 bricks JUANMA has in hands!! The man can hit!
                    Co-sign.

Juanma got sent to the ropes by a non puncher, he cant let that happen vs Salido. Happy for our three champs.

Comment

I didn't watch this fight not worth my time or money so lets see the rematch now Salido vs Lopez. I see the same result happening in the rematch if Lopez hasn't worked on his defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X