Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley's KO% is %39.29 & he is Pacs next opponent? This is NOT a good fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i dont have a problem with this fight. bradley is an undefeated champion in his prime and not a walking punching bag like pac's last few opponents. i just hate the fact that you have to sign with top rank to get a pac fight.

with that being said, pac still destroys bradley

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      It can do but there are no hard and fast rules because no two are the same , its like the triangle theory A beats B that beat C that beat A , but size if its true size is a big leveler and the age old saying that a good big man will beat a good little man holds true for the average but when we talk about May and Pac we are not talking about the average , I believe both May and Pac will not be beat by smaller men and because of Floyds skills he has more flexibility in being able to fight bigger men without a CW than what Pac can , Pac doesnt fight bigger men without nullifying their size advantage with a CW .
      But, size alone doesn't make you good or better. You either have to have a better set of skillset or more intangibles.

This is about the Baldo and Bradley comparison.

Neither guy at WW is a big puncher...Usually the bigger guy is a bigger puncher. But, in this case that's not true or do you believe it is?

And, by far Bradley is the more skilled, talented, and versatile fighter of the two.

Now out of the two who has more intangibles?

I don't think it's crazy to compare Bradley to Baldo or even say that Bradley is better than Baldo or would have beaten Baldo in a H2H match up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
        Bradley is Pac's next opponent?

Bradley doesnt have the power at all to compete with or defeat Manny Pacquiao.

WHY ARE PEOPLE ACTING AS IF BRADLEY IS A LEGITIMATE THREAT TO MANNY PACQUIAO? This is simply not true...the last time Bradley had a legitimate KO was in 2006 vs Alfonso Sanchez, a guy who has been knocked out in all of his 6 losses as a pro.

he went 12 rounds and got a SD with Junior Witter....

12 rounds with Edner Cherry, Peterson & Luis Carlos Abregu.....he simply does not pose any serious threat to Manny Pacquiao. He isnt a slick boxer with movement, so he will always be in range for Mannys shots.

Just because Bradley has muscles doesnt mean he is a strong fighter with KO power in his punches, Manny Pacquiao will blitz through Bradley.......

THIS FIGHT IS POINTLESS....
        "Why does Pacquiao fight an African-American fighter? Why doesn't Pacquiao fight someone young and hungry? Why doesn't Pacquiao fight someone coming off a big win?"

Fighting Bradley is all of those.

Of course we want Floyd...and a serious effort ought to be done to make it happen.

If no Floyd, Bradley- or Sergio- is the next best thing.

The Haters say, 'Why is Pacquiao ducking Bradley?' Then, when it appears like the fight might happen, 'Bradley ain't go no power. How we gonna hurt Manny? It's another mismatch!'

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          When you're in this HW division. That's all that matters.
          Fixed************

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
            Bradley ducked the bigger, faster and more handsome man to fight a smaller, slower and average looking man.

**** him.
            Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
            Wtf.............
            Originally posted by wazaa 2.0 View Post
            you heard 'em !!
            rolling on the ****ing floor laughing....

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Fixed************

Comment

• Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                Bradley ducked the bigger, faster and more handsome man to fight a smaller, slower and average looking man.

**** him.
                Casa FTW!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                  Exactly. That is the only reason why he won't fight anyone at 140 who could potentially take his 0 away. Without that 0, he doesn't appeal to Pac or Floyd.
                  "Boxing is a business"

Reminds me of this one guy, who skipped over a more than capable opponent at 147, so he could fight Oscar De La Hoya.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                    Size matters bro.
                    Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                    Not always... we both are fully aware of that.
                    Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                    I was talking about **** size.

Comment

• Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X