Mosley reveals He Pac deal was nearly done week after margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
    And I quote:

"I just fought 60 days ago... I'm not thinking about boxing right now".

But yeah, Pacquiao ducked Floyd by forcing him to go on a 16 month hiatus and fighting guys who were active and WANTED to fight him.

And for the record, VisionQwest confirmed in LEGAL DOCUMENTS that they tried to put the fight together for Nelson Mandela's birthday celebration in South Africa for the Summer... Floyd turned it down.

And the guy who actually made the $65 million offer to Floyd went on record on video and confirmed it... Floyd turned it down.

But carry on... tell us more about how you avoid a man on 'vacation'.
    truth hurts for *****s.

Comment

That’s not the point of this thread.

The point is they made the public and every dumb idiot out there believe they were in serious negotiations with Floyd, and they’ve already agreed to all his drug testing demands. which is simple not true they already had somebody lineup to fight manny after every fight .

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
        Dude stop.........Bob Arum doesn't want that fight and you know it.

The reason Floyd said he was going on vacation is because he had already tried 100 times to make the fight with Mr cut off dates.

So when he and his people said 'negotiations never happened' while HBO called them out on their bull****, that was the 100th try I guess?

The dude ran out of excuses so he just went on 'vacation' for 16 months, but somehow he was trying to make the fight and being ducked?

Like I said, you can't make this **** up.

Don't act like Mayweather never tried to make the fight.
        If your GOD would have just agreed to USADA style testing, none of this would be going on.
        Both Arum and Pac say they agreed to unlimited random testing through WADA and USADA during the U.S. leg of Pac's training. But I think they should try a new strategy.

Negotiations never happened

Pac is on vacation right now, year, coupla years. He just had a fight 4 months ago. Spending time with his family, stop ducking, Floyd.

Stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
          They all go on vacation after big fights lol , only Bob waits to contact the wrong people and run a big media scam when Floyd does , when Manny goes on vacations elections anything but fight its ok , fuk offfff with your bull**** , Manny has been exposed by fact not rumors and your opinion . FACT ,,, again he has been exposed , how many more times before you *******s wake up .
          Arum calls HBO about making the fight with a cut-off ,way after Floyd had made it public that cut-offs were off the table and Arum refers to this as negotiations lol.....Its like me calling Apple Corp. and telling them about a design I have and after being hung up on, I then put on my resume, I have product design experience with Apple lol........

Comment

The lengths some people will go to just to blame pac.....lol

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
              And you do know that when the Margarito fight happened and the Mosley fight was made, Floyd was on 'vacation' right? And how is the video 'weak'? Because it shoots down your bull**** claims... with Floyd's own words

"When are you going to fight Pacquiao?"

"Well, umm, I'm takin a coupla years off. I'm not thinkin about boxing"

*****s: Pacquiao is ducking!

Can't make this **** up
              ouch, again! anyone who thinks that floyd is this helpless little kid who can't make this fight happen is an idiot of the highest order.

Comment

Originally posted by OralLepercy View Post
                all fighters go on vacations after fights , doesn't mean there shut out of any negotiation talks. its normal for floyd to take long layoffs (atleastt 12months)
                did it since 2001. Arum kept saying during that absence there was talks between both camps and floyd was turning down this huge sum of money. if mosley was promised a fight that far out, how can arum claim to have serious conversations with people about a pac/may fight.
                Margo was also promised Pac that far out " Margo stated it " , Clottey was signed a day after Arum walked out of the negotiation citing drug testing , Clottey was mentioned 10 days earlier by Arum exactly the same con used with Margo ,,, the ol if Floyd dont sign we will take so and so , only they were already set up long before the public Floyd ultimatums thrown out by Arum ,, how the fuk do *******s not see the dates of these things happening in relation to the real time line .

Its as plain as day whats been going on and as time passes and more people in the know come forward the whole thing will expose how Arum DUCKED Floyd for all this time , he still ducking him lol he is setting Bradley up next .

Comment

The is quite shameful, Manny ducking and dodging of Mayweather Jr. is clear as night and day. Funny how the *******s been claiming all long that Floyd been scared.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
                    Roidjuiceman dossnt want any parts of floyd
                    you're an idiot, please hang yourself

Comment

Pac has more of a Floyd phobia then a needle phobia. The thought of fighting Floyd is what makes the wapacman weak. Pac's solution. Lets set up roadblocks(needle phobias excuses to not test, money split-asking for a 50/50 even thought Floyd is a bigger draw, glove size-rays 8z that are not standard and that benefit Pac cause Pac loses fights because of glove size lol.., last minute roadblocks like 10mil penalty) and if these roadblocks don't scare Floyd away, will just lined up fights after fights to avoid Floyd so we can say we already have a fight lined up and we are not waiting for Floyd...lol.....To bad Pac and Arum are only fooling idiots lol.......

Comment

Working...
                      X