No announcement yet.

Mosley reveals He Pac deal was nearly done week after margarito

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
    You mean like the article boxingscene reported on the Pic of Floyd kissing Ortiz and reporting it legit and the *******o bought into it, but since boxing scene is so popular that means the pic had to be true according to you *******os lol.... Truth doesn't care were it comes from but to you it does lol.....you just made my point lol.....!!!!!
    Why? Isnt boxingscene reporting news about how good Floyd is? Arent they reporting bad rumors about Pac's camp? I think you simply missed the point. LOL!

Comment

So let me get this straight, you *******s will be satisfied with Manny fighting Bradley? Forget Mayweather for a second and do you seriously want to see Manny fight Bradley?

Comment

Originally posted by SP1 View Post
        So let me get this straight, you *******s will be satisfied with Manny fighting Bradley? Forget Mayweather for a second and do you seriously want to see Manny fight Bradley?
        Tell Floyd to grow balls homie.

;-)

Comment

Originally posted by dosepulgada View Post
          Why? Isnt boxingscene reporting news about how good Floyd is? Arent they reporting bad rumors about Pac's camp? I think you simply missed the point. LOL!
          Your a fu(ken idiot lol...seriously, were talking about Site credibilitie and my point was that truth doesn't care where it comes from meaning that truth is truth no matter whose reporting it. My point was that just because a popular source reports something, it doesn't mean its the truth simply because the source is popular as you say. Boxing scene was not reporting a simple rumor you idiot. they were reporting a pic that they took themselfs and reported as legit. It was a fabricated story you moron and it was not a rumor so how can this site be credible if their making up **** get it. Tell me which is more credible, a source that makes up **** or a source that does its best to find the truth. Thats right bit(h you just got owned!!! LOL.....WHO NECKS!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by littlemac; 09-30-2011, 09:35 PM.

Comment

No. Pacfans want Floyd's head!!! But this doesnt mean that we dont want him to fight other fighters too. Everyone knows that. But you have to admit that Floyd is ducking Pacman as he has always been. We cant just wait for May to say yes. We'd rather see pac back in the ring twice a year that just wait forever until floyd say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by SP1 View Post
              these *******s already forgot that floyd mentioned before he fought ortiz..."manny pacquiao, you're next!!!"...

Comment

Your a fu(ken idiot lol...seriously, were talking about Site credibilitie and my point was that truth doesn't care where it comes from meaning that truth is truth no matter whose reporting it. My point was that just because a popular source reports something, it doesn't mean its the truth simple because its popular. Boxing scene was not reporting a simple rumor you idiot. they were reporting a pic that they took themselfs and reported as legit. It was a fabricated story you moron and it was not a rumor so how can this site be credible if their making up **** get it. Tell me which is more credible, a source that makes up **** or a source that does its best to find the truth. Thats right bit(h you just got owned!!! LOL.....WHO NECKS!!!!!!!!
                Why you mad though'? By now you should be used to getting owned. ahahaha

fuken idiot

Comment

WOW *******s just got owned bad so the duck is Pac not Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPuncher View Post
                    Why you mad though'? By now you should be used to getting owned. ahahaha

fuken idiot
                    LOL.....I guess you rather go the cowardly route and name call then to challenge an argument, but its cool everyone knows by now how you baklas roll lol.....................

Comment

LOL.....I guess you rather go the cowardly route and name call then to challenge an argument, but its cool everyone knows by now how you baklas roll lol.....................
                      O o **** is really mad, I bet he's stomping his computer keyboard when typing his troll posts. I don't wanna make you mad anymore, you might get a heart attack if I post the truth.

Comment

Working...
                      X