No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conte Suspicious of Mayweather, Pacquiao Using Steroids

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocktx View Post
    I think they always talk to Conte because he has dabbled on both sides. The legal and illegal side. Other experts have only operated on the legal side of things (or they will only admit that). But we know Conte has experience in how to administer the PEDs as well as how to get away with it. Thats the difference
    No, they talk to him because they are flattered that he is interested in boxing and works with a few wordclass boxers. Once again Conte is not someone that the boxing community should invite and give him the attention that he wants. Any expert and non expert could've told you what he just said in his latest interview anyways.

Comment

I don' t think so its called muscle maturity u know as men get older and you're training of course you r going to put on muscle and size besides these guys train for speed as well don't get me wrongg there r drugs in pro sports but not these guys tbere r plenty of tell tale signs and neither floyd or pac show these.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
        So he's basically discrediting all the drug testing performed by the NSAC since it's inception.

At least Floyd is willing to prove he's clean with RANDOM drug testing.
        How many times he get tested whilst on 'vacation'?

Comment

agree that Conte has been enabled to play both sides on the illegal drugs issue -- unfortunately, in this era of rampant drug use and lying about it by professional athletes in all sports, no one is above suspicion....

Comment

Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
            sugar ray robinson gained over 30lb's
            thomas hearns gained gained over 30lb's
            roberto duran gained over 40lb's
            ezzard charles gained over 50lb's during his career

all before any of them got fat, all in top shape
            off the top of my head
            So what do you think steroids just came to be? Just look at Arnold.

Comment

I can understand his suspicion but, he brings nothing to support his argument.

I can understand his argument of floyd if he had said strength but speed? Floyd has defiantly slowed since he moved from 130 to 147.. He not even as fast as he was at 140.

Comment

PBF thought PAC has better PEDS

Thus, giving up on PEDS

But he'll soon find out that he's the only one addicted to PEDS when he fights PAC with OSDT.

That is why, no matter how many times PAC issues statement that OSDT is no longer an issue, *****s will always revert back to first negotiation.

Comment

The problem with Manny is he came up from 106 and NO ONE ELSE HAVE EVER DONE THAT!!!!!!! Floyd looks like other great fighters that have moved up but Manny has gotten stronger and more durable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
                    The problem with Manny is he came up from 106 and NO ONE ELSE HAVE EVER DONE THAT!!!!!!! Floyd looks like other great fighters that have moved up but Manny has gotten stronger and more durable.
                    floyd started at 106 as well. but wait.... didn't he eventually fight at 154?!?!? whereas pac only went as far as challenge margarito at 150, but weighed in even less than that at fight night?

looks to me that floyd is even more suspicious in that department.

but you're right.

Pac is still greater than floyd.

Comment

Here's is what is annoying about The Illiterate's midget fans:

The Illiterate: " I will not do OST. Floyd does not make the rules. Commission testing only"
                      Midget Fans: " Yeah. We agree. Manny should never do OST. Floyd is not the boss"

The Illiterate: " I will do OST. I will do what Floyd wants. Commission testing only"
                      Midget Fans: " Yeah. We agree. Manny should do OST. Manny wants to make the fight happen."

The Illiterate: " I will not do OST. Floyd does not make the rules. Commission testing only"
                      Midget Fans: " Yeah. We agree. Manny should never do OST. Floyd is not the boss"

,,,,and they NEVER question the flip-flops.

Comment

Working...
                      X