No announcement yet.

in my opinion Sergio Martinez is not top 5 P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in my opinion Sergio Martinez is not top 5 P4P

I'm from Argentina and I think he's overrated, he win against exposed Paul Williams and Pavlik, he is good but if he wants to be a top 5, he need to fight against the best in 160 no Barker, Chavez and call out small boxers, he need to fight Pirog, Sturm and Golovkin or 1 of they and move up to 168 to fight the best.
    Pacquiao, Mayweather, Marquez, Hopkins, Donaire they are all above.
    The K brothers are above Sergio. By more than his boxing is boring, now are the best and fight against the best
    Sergio today is at the height of Froch, Ward, Gamboa, Robert Guerrero. While I think it can get, doing things well and without wasting time

that's my opinion, to open the debate

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
    I'm from Argentina and I think he's overrated, he win against exposed Paul Williams and Pavlik, he is good but if he wants to be a top 5, he need to fight against the best in 160 no Barker, Chavez and call out small boxers, he need to fight Pirog, Sturm and Golovkin or 1 of they and move up to 168 to fight the best.
    Pacquiao, Mayweather, Marquez, Hopkins, Donaire they are all above.
    The K brothers are above Sergio. By more than his boxing is boring, now are the best and fight against the best
    Sergio today is at the height of Froch, Ward, Gamboa, Robert Guerrero. While I think it can get, doing things well and without wasting time

that's my opinion, to open the debate

Comment

he fought better competition than f@gweather.

Comment

I completely agree. I would put Cotto over him P4P.

Comment

I think he tried fighting Sturm if I'm not mistaken. Anways, he needs to fight a challenge after Barker.

Comment

Yes he is...he's a great fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
              I completely agree. I would put Cotto over him P4P.
              Cotto past his prime, and he is able to fight Matinez at 154.
              Before the fight against Margarito, Cotto was better than it is today Martinez

Comment

Originally posted by nachorjj View Post
                in my opinion Sergio Martinez is not top 5 P4P
                how could Steroidgio Martinez be a P4P fighter when he doesn't even know a proper boxing stance? he doesn't even know how to box, which is why that fat slob Lou Dibella keeps putting him in with Bum, after Bum, after Sheep Herder, after Goat Farmer.

you know he sucks because if Pac or Floyd fought someone like BARKER THE GOAT FARMER the world would end. yet when Steroidgio does it, nobody could give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
                  how could Steroidgio Martinez be a P4P fighter when he doesn't even know a proper boxing stance? he doesn't even know how to box, which is why that fat slob Lou Dibella keeps putting him in with Bum, after Bum, after Sheep Herder, after Goat Farmer.

you know he sucks because if Pac or Floyd fought someone like BARKER THE GOAT FARMER the world would end. yet when Steroidgio does it, nobody could give a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

I do not agree 100%, I think it's a very good fighter but there are better, and are overrated. I also think that their defense is not good and level rivals could exploit this flaw.
                    But I do not hate Martinez, I think an educated person

Comment

Working...
                    X