Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Finally Khan Stops All The Lies and Excuses!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
    Mopping the bottom half? Hes already beat Maidana, beat Judah who was a title holder, beat Kotelnik who was another title holder and now Petersen. Who has he not mopped up apart from coward ass Bradley?

A rematch only benefits Maidana. It does nothing for Khan's career to beat him again. Maidana hasnt done anything since losing to Khan.
    hmmmm, id rather see khan vs maidana 2 than khan vs lamont fcukin peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
      a lot of brits feel that flashy, 5-6 pitty pat combinations = domination. i call it the calzaghe syndrome.

the veteran judges and many boxing fans who scored the fight without bias had it a lot closer than what these flag wavers and pole humpers would want you to believe.

Great post. Look at the winner´s face hahaha. Cortez didn´t let a clear TKO. Khan is so scared that even their fans are scared. Why all this protection? They are boxers! Every FOTY must be rematch.

Comment

Maidana is a funny dude, but for real who is Khan to tell Maidana who to fight?

Comment

Maidana come to Bradley and get that azz beat..

Comment

Originally posted by shade darkar View Post
            hmmmm, id rather see khan vs maidana 2 than khan vs lamont fcukin peterson.
            I would've rather seen Bradley, Mathysse or even Prescott before I saw those two. Given the choice between Maidana and Petersen, I'll take Petersen. Its a fresh match up with a different challenge for Khan.

Comment

No one is against it. But Khan is moving on whilst Maidana is fighting bums. The rematch only benefits Maidana.

yes khan is moving on and taking his career to a whole next level , vs.....

lamont peterson

Comment

Originally posted by Hassan93k View Post
                Khan is moving up in weight so the fight wont happen. Get over it.

Khan 1 - Maidana 0
                ummm no hes not, hes fighting peterson at 140

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

lamont peterson
                  Unfortunately Petr Petrov wasnt available

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post

lamont peterson
                    Peterson is a very solid fighter... Obviously we want a better fight for Khan, but I won't complain about this matchup... better than McCloskey IMO.

Comment

Unfortunately Petr Petrov wasnt available

how quickly you forget that the fight only happend because of a freak injury to robert guerrero, which was going to be an amazing fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X