Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana: Finally Khan Stops All The Lies and Excuses!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a PBF fan but if Con doesnt fight and beat Berto or Ortiz I do not wanna see a PBF/Con fight. Shane Mosley at this point is not even acceptible. Doesnt matter how many idiotic fans Con has that thinks he has a chance I dont wanna see that GARBAGE fight unless Con becomes #1 contender by beating the top dudes. Mayweather vs Martinez @150 is the real fight for P4P supremacy. That's the fight I wanna see.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Yep....they are no Erik Morales' or Petr Petrovs, thats for sure!
      We wouldn't have to endure those type of fights if Khan (or his management, even) would just agree to give him a rematch. See, it's not exactly like either man has had much going on in 2011.

I understand Khan was stuck in limbo for a while when the Bradley fight seemed to be on the cusp of happening, and that it fell apart on Bradley's side, not his; but I don't like how Maidana has never even appeared to be an option for Khan. He seems intent on mopping up the bottom half of the top ten rather than the top.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        Mayweather vs Martinez @150 is the real fight for P4P supremacy. That's the fight I wanna see.
        The fight would be cheapened at 150 lbs. 154 or nothing.

Comment

maidana should consider fighting another fighter of his level...clearly, he doesn't worth a fight with amir anymore...amir has bigger names in his itinerary....

maidana should resurrect his career first before challenging the champ again...

because amir will kick him again the second time...

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
            Resurrection coming !!!!!!! ..... the fight with McCloskey, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by v.cassiusali@ya View Post
              maidana should consider fighting another fighter of his level...clearly, he doesn't worth a fight with amir anymore...amir has bigger names in his itinerary....

because amir will kick him again the second time...
              Amir is the one who needs to worry about stayin on his level. hes not that much better than Maidana. And he surely isnt in Floyd or pacs class.

He needs to show he can comptete with a Berto or an Ortiz before anything if he's gonna move up to WW.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                We wouldn't have to endure those type of fights if Khan (or his management, even) would just agree to give him a rematch. See, it's not exactly like either man has had much going on in 2011.

I understand Khan was stuck in limbo for a while when the Bradley fight seemed to be on the cusp of happening, and that it fell apart on Bradley's side, not his; but I don't like how Maidana has never even appeared to be an option for Khan. He seems intent on mopping up the bottom half of the top ten rather than the top.
                Mopping the bottom half? Hes already beat Maidana, beat Judah who was a title holder, beat Kotelnik who was another title holder and now Petersen. Who has he not mopped up apart from coward ass Bradley?

A rematch only benefits Maidana. It does nothing for Khan's career to beat him again. Maidana hasnt done anything since losing to Khan.

Comment

He didn't dominate Maidana. He beat him, but didn't dominate, plus Maidana gave him some Prescott deja vu. When Khan finally steps up against an elite he'll get embarrassed, lol.

Comment

a lot of brits feel that flashy, 5-6 pitty pat combinations = domination. i call it the calzaghe syndrome.

the veteran judges and many boxing fans who scored the fight without bias had it a lot closer than what these flag wavers and pole humpers would want you to believe.

Comment

it was a great fight, who wouldn't want to see a rematch? it would benefit the sport and the fans. certain posters here would rather pretend to be khan's managers. dirk, do you have some sort of investments in the khan brand or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X