Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official: Alexander Dimitrenko vs Michael Sprott RbR discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor sportsmanship by Sprott toward the end, he kept pushing Dimitrenko down.

9-9 round in the 12th with the point deduction.

I have it 116-111 for Dimitrenko. He clearly won the earlier and most of the middle rounds, but he faded late in the fight.

Comment

Horrible refereeing. They should give him a job over here in England.

Sprott had him hurt as well & two points deducted for nothing

Comment

Sprott has noone to blame but himself, he couldve won this fight if he was more active.

and the ref is fine, even if he called the lowblow a KD Sprott would still lose big.

Comment

Tyson Fury would pick Dimitrenko apart, thats how terrible Sasha looked today

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
            Horrible refereeing. They should give him a job over here in England.

Sprott had him hurt as well & two points deducted for nothing
            nah, i thought so too but watch the replay, sprott twists his hips and threw him down a few times

Comment

wide score for a terrible dimitrenko

Comment

The scoring makes me laugh

Comment

in the end of the day, Dimitrenko should be happy that he fought a journeyman tonight without any kind of killer instinct, with anyone above that level, Dimitrenko would have been KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by typeone View Post
                    The scoring makes me laugh
                    Oh please, Sprott threw like 3 punches a round, he wasnt active enough.

and I guess you didnt see the previous fight.

Where Wilson the American who was a HUGe underdog with lots of loses won a decision against Gomez who speaks german, fights in germany and is promoted by the company putting on this show.

Judging is way better than USA.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                      in the end of the day, Dimitrenko should be happy that he fought a journeyman tonight without any kind of killer instinct, with anyone above that level, Dimitrenko would have been KTFO
                      sprott is a decent euro gatekeeper...can pull the odd upset

Comment

Working...
                      X