Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Backs Mayweather: Slams Merchant, Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jose Slimescum is just hoping Floyd will pay sanctioning fees but there's no way in hell that's gonna happen. Slimescum is just gonna have to keep scraping by on those Klitcho payoffs and bribes. DIE SLIMESCUM DIE DIE DIE DIE

Comment

I wish Sulaiman and Arum would get into a sports car with its brakes cut. Eff both of them.

Comment

Not suprise that the dictator of WBC would back up Floyd.

Comment

Larry Merchant did nothing wrong, the interview was fair. Merchant should also kick the @$$ of Mauricio to shut his mouth. Sulaiman is just baiting Floyd to get sanctioning fee, well you'll not get it.

Comment

Originally posted by WALTER WHITE View Post
            I wish Sulaiman and Arum would get into a sports car with its brakes cut. Eff both of them.
            Pac fans are here just to defend him from *****'s lies nothing else..

Comment

Night Road

Yeah I think most people here got it right. Obviously the wbc president is going to support his top new beltholder. Especially when its one of the best fighters in the world.

Comment

sad to see that wbc secretary general is supporting a boxer who is killing the sport....

Comment

Originally posted by komandante View Post
                  Pac fans are here just to defend him from *****'s lies nothing else..
                  Pacquiao fans are here to stink up the place by incessantly fluffing Manny.

And speaking of lies, which one of Pac's 8 ridiculous excuses did you believe ?

Comment

Working...
                  X