No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sulaiman Backs Mayweather: Slams Merchant, Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sulaiman...lmfao

Jose Sulamain is about as characterless as Mayweather. His office is for sale as it has always been. Saying "Sulaiman backs Mayweather" is like saying the waiter who brought your dinner backs Mayweather. He's a gutless punk who makes money off of crooked fighters. LMFAO woooooooooooo Sulaiman says..........he has about as much credibility as " Maynever", which is none at all.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      The World Boxing Council's Secretary General, Mauricio Sulaiman, is roundly criticizing HBO analyst Larry Merchant for the post-fight confrontation with Floyd Mayweather Jr., which took place last Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Mayweather knocked out Victor Ortiz in four rounds to win the WBC welterweight title.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Since the Carpentier-Lewis, and Dempsey-Sharkey fights took place in the early and mid 1920's......no, he isn't old enough to remember. He only knows what hea had read about these fights, exactly as both you and myself know. In fact I doubt if anyone less than 100 years old would remember.

One thing I DO remember....from reading...... is that Lewis was outweighed by about 20 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post
        First the Manny question should have been last and 2nd we dont wanna hear talk we want contracts signed!!!!!!! Floyd is the one who signed his half of the contract so he's the wrong one to be baggering about the fight. Why question the guy that has maintained the same stance from DAY 1? The questions should be at the guy with the excuses, the guy who cant speak for himself, the guy that is visibly uncomfortable with any question regarding Floyd Mayweather, the guy who always ends his conversations regarding the fight by dismissing his need for it. You dont have to be too intelligent to see whats going on here. OST vs a million excuses and now he's talking about the money as if Floyd should be responsible for a share of what Manny owes Top Prank and GB. Manny needs to go back to school for more education.
        I don't believe that Mayweather signed "his half" of the contract, since the blood testing matter had never then had never been resolved.

Comment

If you make mistakes you have to pay... FMJ warned Ortiz on Faceoff with Maxkellerman...

Comment

You know Sullimain is mad that Merchant, Lampley, and Stewart were all chiming in on just hope unimportant the WBC belt Eric Morales won over and over! And, since Merchant already stuck his neck out there with PBF Sullimain will try to use him as a scapegoat first.

I hope Floyd gets wild hair up his ass and decides to use the WBC belt as a dog toy.

Comment

Though i do think that hes only saying this to kiss Floyds a$$.Larry Merchant was out of line the whole night.From questioning Floyd for coming in with his kids(which there always at his fights)from trying to justify the head butt,to saying that he took a cheap shot.Now Floyd did conduct himself like an ass with Mercahant(he deserved it though)but you have to be the bigger person.And Merchant job is a commentator and in my opinion he wasnt doing that the whole night.All he did was take shots and question Floyds integrity all night.

Comment

Sulaiman is the biggest joke in the boxing world and that's saying something considering all the clowns that populate it

Comment

Sulaiman's farce title belts

Sulaiman and WBC are so poor that they are actually begging Fraud to fight once more so he could feed the coffer of WBC. Lately, he has been distributing WBC belts to augment their income, e.g., Morales-Cano, Alvarez-Hatton, etc. No wonder that these alphabet organizations are pettance.

Comment

I think if Floyd didn't have any intentions on returning to the ring right away he wouldn't have paid the fees for the WBC belt.

I think he has every intention on defending it. All we can hope for is that Pac beats the LW JMM (at WW) very very very early. Anything less and he's;

A. Getting old
                    B. STILL can't handle defensive counter punchers
                    C. All the above

Not to mention, also landing at a 56% connect rate and only allowing JMM to land at a 15% connect rate or less.

Comment

Sulaiman support every boxer that wins their WBC title.

Comment

Working...
                      X