Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Floyd's fascination with Pac and Arums business dealings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    More than that... it affects the economics of any potential fight with a TR fighter.

I have never seen somebody so closed-minded. You tell them something 3x, 4x and they can't understand a simple concept.

Prove that they can make more money.

Go ahead. Heres your chance to show off your Devry degree.

Show me how Oscar can pay for a 200 million dollar fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
      It has affected Oscar,
      but not Floyd.

Try again.
      Please expound on your position with that statement...

Comment

Bottom line... Manny is an illiterate and Arum is taking advantage of him because he's Filipino. Ergo, why Manny signed two promotional contracts. Oscar said that Manny couldn't read the contract.

Manny would do well to listen to Floyd on this.

Comment

If you want to have a business discussion - AT ANY LEVEL - we can do that. If you want to create a thread in the Lounge, and you and I can go heads up on finance and economics. Loser leaves the forum and never returns.

You in?

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
            For the past 2yrs, aside from mentioning that Pac has to take the test Which he has yet to sign on for, he also never fails to bring up how Pac has the worst deal in boxing and gives up 30% of his purse to Arum Which ******o does. I dont get why this concerns Floyd? It doesn't, he just loves mushing it in his face As long as Floyd's money isnt getting touched, what is it to him what Pac does with his money or how much he has to give up to his promoter?You think before Floyd said anything, Manny payed attention to where his money was & how much was being taken REALLY? Floyd likes to say that he keeps 100% of his purse money. Really? Are we to believe that Oscar/GBP promotes for free? LOL.
            "Floyd keeps 100% of HIS check. Listen and understand, it's like when you guys don't pay attention when they say "Olympic Style Drug Test....

Floyd in a way is helping manny, why do you think Manny hired an accounting firm?
            Floyd warned Manny that he was in the chicken coop with a fox, you don't think Floyd knows what Bob is doing.
            Floyd hates Bob not Manny, he's airing out Bob. If Manny left Bob, Floyd would be happy (Not as happy as Manny would be after seeing his first check after leaving) but happy.

Comment

Bottom line... Manny is an illiterate and Arum is taking advantage of him because he's Filipino. Ergo, why Manny signed two promotional contracts. Oscar said that Manny couldn't read the contract.

Manny would do well to listen to Floyd on this.
              lol

Bottom line,

you can't prove dicck.

Instead of showing how Oscar can pay both guys 100 million each,

you go on about Manny being illiterate.

You're a Floyd fan, I know. I know this because you change your tune once someone has stepped to you. This isn't about a business discussion.

I simply asked you to prove that DLH can pay both guys 100 milly each.

You failed.

Comment

If you want to have a business discussion - AT ANY LEVEL - we can do that. If you want to create a thread in the Lounge, and you and I can go heads up on finance and economics. Loser leaves the forum and never returns.

You in?

Its not about having a discussion.

Just simply prove that DLH can pay both guys 100 milly, at the very least.

Comment

Here's how they make more money without Arum. And I'll explain it to you in the simplest terms I can.

You have a pizza pie. There are six guys in the room. Everyone is hungry. So, each guy will get X amount.

Now, if we kill of one guy - guess what - the amount we can each get changes. It is now Y amount.

And Y > X.

The fewer mouths to feed, the more the principals and participants can get,

HOW CAN YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS?

Floyd wants to control the promotion. That is why he wants Manny to dump Arum. Floyd does not wantto do a split (co-) promotion with TR. Because TR will (naturally) want X amount of the profits.

Without TR in the picture, more profits to split .

Comment

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
                    "Floyd keeps 100% of HIS check. Listen and understand, it's like when you guys don't pay attention when they say "Olympic Style Drug Test....

Floyd in a way is helping manny, why do you think Manny hired an accounting firm?
                    Floyd warned Manny that he was in the chicken coop with a fox, you don't think Floyd knows what Bob is doing.
                    Floyd hates Bob not Manny, he's airing out Bob. If Manny left Bob, Floyd would be happy (Not as happy as Manny would be after seeing his first check after leaving) but happy.
                    So De La Hoya, Schaeffer and Co,

work for free?

They just put in all of their time and effort into Floyd Mayweather Jr just for ****s sake?

Gino, you better talk this guy down from his soapbox.

Comment

Its not about having a discussion.

Just simply prove that DLH can pay both guys 100 milly, at the very least.
                      Don't b!tch up... if you are telling me that I don't understand economics, I'm challenging to an economics/finance discussion.

I went to deVry..remember? so you should OWN me within five minutes. Humiliate me, and never see me on the board again.

Easy work for you.

Comment

Working...
                      X