Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's Floyd's fascination with Pac and Arums business dealings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuckerPunch4KO View Post
    Again,

what does Mannys money decisions,

have to do with Floyd?
    Maybe I can spell it out for you clearer...Manny...has...a...crap...deal...he....is ...being...screwed.

Floyd isn't saying he has a crap deal in an effort to defame Pacquiao...he is saying it because he knows a better deal is out there...hell, if he signed with Mayweather for their fight...it is a better deal...if he signed with Oscar to sign a fight with Mayweather...they could write a better deal...with TRP, there is no deal...

Why not grab your own fading destiny in boxing and take all that damn money home yourself?!?! Unless Arum has some dirt, he has got nothing on Pacquiao...Ariza and Roach don't owe Arum anything...his team can be intact...gtfo of Massa' Arum's dress and make your own world.

Comment

Just like he was before he fought DLH?

lol

He'd still be fighting in Grand Rapids.
      OK.. you are just an irrational , emotional mess.

Yes. GBP owns Floyd. You happy?

Comment

he's not fascinated...he's looking for a way out.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
          Maybe I can spell it out for you clearer...Manny...has...a...crap...deal...he....is...being. ..screwed.

Floyd isn't saying he has a crap deal in an effort to defame Pacquiao...he is saying it because he knows a better deal is out there...hell, if he signed with Mayweather for their fight...it is a better deal...if he signed with Oscar to sign a fight with Mayweather...they could write a better deal...with TRP, there is no deal...

Why not grab your own fading destiny in boxing and take all that damn money home yourself?!?! Unless Arum has some dirt, he has got nothing on Pacquiao...Ariza and Roach don't owe Arum anything...his team can be intact...gtfo of Massa' Arum's dress and make your own world.
          So what? Thats Mannys business and nobody elses.

How does that affect Floyd in any way?

It doesn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            OK.. you are just an irrational , emotional mess.

Yes. GBP owns Floyd. You happy?

I'm very happy. I don't care what my neighbors do with their money so long as it doesn't affect me.

So how does Mannys business dealings affect Floyd again?

And can you link me to that world bank you lead?

Comment

I'm very happy. I don't care what my neighbors do with their money so long as it doesn't affect me.

Gino Ros is an idiot leave him alone

Comment

So what? Thats Mannys business and nobody elses.

How does that affect Floyd in any way?

It doesn't.
                It actually does completely effect Floyd and Oscar in a very personal way...this is the guy who cashed their checks and then threw the crumbs from his table to them for many years...they want to choke him out of the industry...wtf Top Rank PR intern are you lol.

Comment

I've told you three times. You must have a seriously poor education.

Comment

It actually does completely effect Floyd and Oscar in a very personal way...this is the guy who cashed their checks and then threw the crumbs from his table to them for many years...they want to choke him out of the industry...wtf Top Rank PR intern are you lol.
                    More than that... it affects the economics of any potential fight with a TR fighter.

I have never seen somebody so closed-minded. You tell them something 3x, 4x and they can't understand a simple concept.

Comment

It has affected Oscar,
                      but not Floyd.

Try again.

Comment

Working...
                      X