Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "Floyd's CHEAP shots just a step above Tyson's ear-biting incident"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
    this rates up there with dougie trying to convince me that Ezzard Charles and Jersey Joe Walcott should be rated higher than Lennox Lewis in the heavyweight ratings.
    No it doesn't its much higher, a case can be made to rate Charles above Lewis in terms of resume, and both fighters were far more skilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

so Mayweather baited him in?....yet and still Ortiz was LOST and was more concerned with cupcaking then fighting.

I mean how many times do we need to hug b4 we can fight?
      I'm just telling you what I saw from rewinding the tape over and over. analyze it for a min or so(the slomo replay. They show like 3-4 angles of it). Tell me Ortiz doesn't try to only tap gloves and Floyd didn't initiate the hug. Ortiz even stepped back a small step before the hug. Floyd made up his mind before it happened. He sees Ortiz hands are down, he knows he's not gonna defend the punch(I'm watching it right now rewinding the replays). Pretty ****ed up. Ortiz is a ****ing idiot for what he did don't get me wrong. I couldn't believe he did that either(headbutt).

Comment

Double post. Stupid phone
        Last edited by bayareamike; 09-19-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

I made this comparison the night of the fight on my radio show.

I think its worse because at least Tyson and Holyfield were in the heat of battle. Floyd took advantage of a break in the action and just sucker punched him breaching all etiquette there is in the sport.

Obviously Tyson did more damage physically but at least he didn't walk up to Holy from behind and bite his ear off when Holy wasn't expecting it.

Floyd is pure gutter trash.

Comment

Originally posted by S IP U IR S xII View Post
            Here comes the Uncle Tom name calling by the *****s
            You slap me and I KO you for slapping me, and I'm wrong?
            I swear todays men are straight up puzzy!
            If the situation were reversed, the head butt would be the issue and the KO would be jusitied.
            Doug aint no UT, he's just a puzzy like all the rest of the fickled panty wearing baklas...

Comment

How is this above someone biting a chunk out of someone elses ear?

What a stupid comment and the people who agreed with it

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
                from Dougie's mailbag

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/blog/...eather-mailbag
                (remove space)
                **** fischer..............

Comment

Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                  No it doesn't its much higher, a case can be made to rate Charles above Lewis in terms of resume, and both fighters were far more skilled.
                  a, i don't believe in any way, shape or form was a sucker shot. unsportsmanlike - yes. not a sucker shot.

b,i don't believe that Charles resume is as good as lewis' at heavy. obviously p4p is another story.

duh, i just re-read what you wrote, my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    Honestly, the cheap shots were very disgusting.

I mean. I supported Mayweather when he tagged Mosley when Mosley was trying to smile and do daps with him.

But this is totally different. Referee is looking the complete other way. Trying to get the time called back in. How is that proper? Cortez didn't even know what the fuuck happened. Look at his face when Ortiz got popped. Cortez didn't even know the fight started.

Floyd's underhanded combo was disgusting and disgraceful. HOWEVER, it is in no way on the level of Tyson's ear biting incident. That was just absurd.
                    Get the **** out. Please get the **** out and stop making up stories.

How many times do we need to carve it in stone for you imbeciles.

The time was IN. The fight was IN. Cortez said "Let's go!" and waved them in. Wake the **** up now.

Man...
                    Last edited by Main Source; 09-19-2011, 04:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                      I made this comparison the night of the fight on my radio show.

I think its worse because at least Tyson and Holyfield were in the heat of battle. Floyd took advantage of a break in the action and just sucker punched him breaching all etiquette there is in the sport.

Obviously Tyson did more damage physically but at least he didn't walk up to Holy from behind and bite his ear off when Holy wasn't expecting it.

Floyd is pure gutter trash.
                      You must be kidding. With that form of logic, you must be.

Comment

Working...
                      X