Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "Floyd's CHEAP shots just a step above Tyson's ear-biting incident"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was a cheap SHOT. Your one of the best why do that. Guess he felt ortiz power early. I used to love floyd till this. scared ass mayweather

Comment

I don't know what Doug is smoking but it was not worse than the Tyson's ear biting incident.

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
        I watched the fight 3 times now and saw some interesting stuff. watch from about 20 seconds before he ko's Ortiz. Hella pre-meditated. Ortiz actually didn't even try to hug Floyd first, he stuck both arms out to tap gloves. Floyd baited HIM in and made the hug gesture and Ortiz bit, Floyd even glances at Cortez a split second and nudges Ortiz to the right distance and bam left hook right cross. I'm not being biased but that's how I analyzed it. Watch the sequence. Everyone's saying Ortiz tried to hug and should've kept his guard up but if you watch he tries to tap gloves and Floyds the one that suckered him in to get close to hug. Watch the sequence 20 seconds before he kos Ortiz to when he does, and then watch the slomo replays. That was cold lol.

so Mayweather baited him in?....yet and still Ortiz was LOST and was more concerned with cupcaking then fighting.

I mean how many times do we need to hug b4 we can fight?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeyh1015 View Post
          That was a cheap SHOT. Your one of the best why do that. Guess he felt ortiz power early. I used to love floyd till this. scared ass mayweather

he felt his power so much that he was walking him down? Why did Ortiz have to headbutt if Mayweather felt his power?

Comment

People have to realize, if Ortiz knocked Mayweather out or caused a cut, the fight would've been stopped due to DQ against Ortiz. That's how serious the headbutt was.

Most people don't realize this.

Comment

this rates up there with dougie trying to convince me that Ezzard Charles and Jersey Joe Walcott should be rated higher than Lennox Lewis in the heavyweight ratings.

Comment

It's sad that these writers completely overlook the fact that the last headbutt was the straw that broke the camels back.

Comment

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

so Mayweather baited him in?....yet and still Ortiz was LOST and was more concerned with cupcaking then fighting.

I mean how many times do we need to hug b4 we can fight?
                  I'm just telling you what I saw from rewinding the tape over and over. analyze it for a min or so(the slomo replay. They show like 3-4 angles of it). Tell me Ortiz doesn't try to only tap gloves and Floyd didn't initiate the hug. Ortiz even stepped back a small step before the hug. Floyd made up his mind before it happened. He sees Ortiz hands are down, he knows he's not gonna defend the punch(I'm watching it right now rewinding the replays). Pretty ****ed up. Ortiz is a ****ing idiot for what he did don't get me wrong. I couldn't believe he did that either.

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    The first Evander Holyfield fight????
                    lol Maybe he bit some ear in both fights.

Comment

1st Ear biting tyson
                      2nd Margocheato hand cement raps
                      3rd sucka punch Floyd..

Comment

Working...
                      X