Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doug Fischer: "Floyd's CHEAP shots just a step above Tyson's ear-biting incident"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Doug Fischer's "I hate Floyd, Winky Wright is greater than him" act is getting tired, just like his weird ponytail.

Comment

I agree...plus most of the admins are filipino
        As horrible a thought as that is, if it were true then at least the forum would be rid of all you assmunching *****s.

Comment

How many times have you posted this turd in the last hour or so? You remind me of that weird Klitschko fan that posts the same post about the Vitali-Lewis fight whenever the subject comes up.

Comment

I watched the fight 3 times now and saw some interesting stuff. watch from about 20 seconds before he ko's Ortiz. Hella pre-meditated. Ortiz actually didn't even try to hug Floyd first, he stuck both arms out to tap gloves. Floyd baited HIM in and made the hug gesture and Ortiz bit, Floyd even glances at Cortez a split second and nudges Ortiz to the right distance and bam left hook right cross. I'm not being biased but that's how I analyzed it. Watch the sequence. Everyone's saying Ortiz tried to hug and should've kept his guard up but if you watch he tries to tap gloves and Floyds the one that suckered him in to get close to hug. Watch the sequence 20 seconds before he kos Ortiz to when he does, and then watch the slomo replays. That was cold lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Imhotep View Post
              Did you first visit this site yesterday?The Mods always allows Nazi`s to say and these white worshipers say anything they want about blacks.
              No moron

however when I see it I call it

white worshiper? bwahaha wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                No moron

however when I see it I call it

white worshiper? bwahaha wtf?

i always knew you were a white worshiper...with all your Tyson Fury threads

Comment

right is right and wrong is wrong !!!! victor deserved what he got !!!!! you dont continually and delibritly do the things he did and think there wouldnt be consequences !!!!!! i knew that fight was bogus from day 1 good thing i didnt spend my money on it !!!!! its disgusting that people are making the person who initiated things the victim !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                    you admins really going to let this continue?

really?

I mean does someone literally have to say the N word to get out of here?

shameful
                    Why not? He's not lying.

Comment

Clear trolling, an attempt to get traffic and his name more out there.
                      Last edited by DE100; 09-19-2011, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X