Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Cortez Responds To Critics Over Mayweather-Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cortez did his job correctly, the only people complaining are haters of Floyd. Whether he was looking out the ring or not, Mayweather did not do anything illegal in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
      Bro. You have bruce willis as your profile pic. What are you like 80?
      That is from the movie "Lucky Number Sleven" where he was a hitman. No I'm not 80 but probably older than you. It's easy to tell by the measure of maturity.
      Last edited by GRUSTLER; 09-19-2011, 07:20 AM.

Comment

And don't call me a racist you dumb****. My neighbors and friends our blacks. I'm a chicano but I speak my mind and I would never degrade a person cause of their race. Yeah me and my black-asian friends throw steriotypical jokes but its for fun. So dont' you ****head accuse me of racism. I just don't like floyd. Love bhop, love the legends like ray leonard, hearns, haglar.
        Ok, my bad for getting it misconstrued.....

I will after floyd eats a bannana calmly

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Ok, so you see that even though you start out with the fist you end up with the bottle. I thought Road House was a great flick too but didn't you see people getting smashed with bottles, chairs and tables in the bar? That was my point tough guy. As bad as Patrick Swayze was in that film, he still had his security boys in the film smashing people with bottles, chairs, etc..... they even had guns at the end because the bad guys had guns. I'm very good with my hands. I got jumped by 4 dudes in a bar one time, got hit by a lamp and didn't even go down.

I saw the main guy 2 years later and kicked his ass, bust his mouth open one on one and even beat his man up at the same time. I could have done worst because I was justified too but I kept it one on one to show his punk ass that I don't need 4 dudes to kick his ass. I totally understand what you are saying and it's unfortunate to hear about what happened to you but IF you are in a bar fight and dudes are trying to do major physical harm to you, then you have to do what you have to do bottomline. I even took a gun out of somebody hand when they tried to pull it out on me in a bar homie. Don't sit up here and try to judge me because you don't know the half.
          Dude, If this last post is true then I respect that. I know we been talking **** all night but i'm having a good time debating with you. But yeah bro, getting jumped aint no joke. I don't ever wanna go through with that **** again. As a matter of fact, went to the local bar after may-ortiz and almost got in fight cause a guy bumped me intentionally. I think he was wasted so i let it go. We may disagree bout pac and floyd, but at least we both respect ROADHOUSE. Great ****in movie.

Comment

Ok, so you see that even though you start out with the fist you end up with the bottle. I thought Road House was a great flick too but didn't you see people getting smashed with bottles, chairs and tables in the bar? That was my point tough guy. As bad as Patrick Swayze was in that film, he still had his security boys in the film smashing people with bottles, chairs, etc..... they even had guns at the end because the bad guys had guns. I'm very good with my hands. I got jumped by 4 dudes in a bar one time, got hit by a lamp and didn't even go down.

I saw the main guy 2 years later and kicked his ass, bust his mouth open one on one and even beat his man up at the same time. I could have done worst because I was justified too but I kept it one on one to show his punk ass that I don't need 4 dudes to kick his ass. I totally understand what you are saying and it's unfortunate to hear about what happened to you but IF you are in a bar fight and dudes are trying to do major physical harm to you, then you have to do what you have to do bottomline. I even took a gun out of somebody hand when they tried to pull it out on me in a bar homie. Don't sit up here and try to judge me because you don't know the half.
            And totally agree, when it comes to self defense, anything goes.

Comment

That is from the movie "Lucky Number Sleven" where he was a hitman. No I'm not 80 but probably older than you. It's easy to tell by the measure of maturity.
              Like Willis but havent seen that flick. Willis gona be in Expendables 2. **** yeah

Comment

Originally posted by BoriBlaze1 View Post
                Bull**** he is trying to cover up for him not doing his job. I watched it over and over and never did he instruct them to fight!! He should be fired not Larry Merchant!
                check out the vid in my sig he did say fight r u serious?

Comment

Dude, If this last post is true then I respect that. I know we been talking **** all night but i'm having a good time debating with you. But yeah bro, getting jumped aint no joke. I don't ever wanna go through with that **** again. As a matter of fact, went to the local bar after may-ortiz and almost got in fight cause a guy bumped me intentionally. I think he was wasted so i let it go. We may disagree bout pac and floyd, but at least we both respect ROADHOUSE. Great ****in movie.
                  I don't lie about my experiences in life because karma is definitely there waiting for you to slip up. I made mistakes and was man enough to own up to them. After I Kicked his ass, he came with his hand out and we deaded it. Was over some BS anyways. Starting fights are lame. Rather chill and enjoy life the best way I know how. It's a blessing to be able to breath air everyday because it is a lot worse things going on in the world that can happen so why look for it? Road House is a classic film hands down. Still get upset when I watch it and Swayze's man gets stabbed and is laying on the bar when he comes back. should have taken him to the hospital with him.

Comment

But yeah homie, totally agree, I don't like sucker pucch *******s. To me theyre people that woulde jump an individual. I can't see how an individual cud stand tall with pride and beat up on someone when its 4-1. **** those cowards. But in that case, yes I agree, bring out the bottles, whaterver you got, getting jumped aint no joke, it becomes self defense. Glad you got that mutha****er back though.

Comment

I don't lie about my experiences in life because karma is definitely there waiting for you to slip up. I made mistakes and was man enough to own up to them. After I Kicked his ass, he came with his hand out and we deaded it. Was over some BS anyways. Starting fights are lame. Rather chill and enjoy life the best way I know how. It's a blessing to be able to breath air everyday because it is a lot worse things going on in the world that can happen so why look for it? Road House is a classic film hands down. Still get upset when I watch it and Swayze's man gets stabbed and is laying on the bar when he comes back. should have taken him to the hospital with him.
                      Lol. **** yeah. That was sam elliot. I love that m****er. He got screwed. Wtf? Sam is a great actor

Comment

Working...
                      X