Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Cortez Responds To Critics Over Mayweather-Ortiz

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ortiz needed that extra hug instead the princess got a left and a right.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
      I can tell that YOU NEVER been in a real fight because in a bar fight, ANYTHING goes STUPID. People get hit with chairs, bottles, tables and everything else SUCKER. I would hate be anywhere with you when something jumped off because you would most likely get punched in your face and say "What you do that for?" and run the way you're talking.
      Yeah, you a ****in ***** you mutha****a. Use your weapons u dumb****. What ever happened to fists strait up. You a ****in coward *******. You must suck **** for a living

Comment

^^^^^^^ somebody didn't get enough hugs, and was obviously fiddled by his dad

Comment

I can tell that YOU NEVER been in a real fight because in a bar fight, ANYTHING goes STUPID. People get hit with chairs, bottles, tables and everything else SUCKER. I would hate be anywhere with you when something jumped off because you would most likely get punched in your face and say "What you do that for?" and run the way you're talking.
          So you the coward who uses weapons in a bar fight. I despise people like you. Go sucks floyds **** you dumb ****. This is boxing not street fighting. Know your **** before you post you illeterate ****

Comment

Cortez is a walking disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoldenChamp View Post
              Yeah, you a ****in ***** you mutha****a. Use your weapons u dumb****. What ever happened to fists strait up. You a ****in coward *******. You must suck **** for a living
              Hey P**** have you EVER been in a bar fight? Hands are not the only thing people use @sshole. You must suck **** for a living because you the one that brought it up. Funny how you dumb ass Pac supporters act like you care what Floyd di because at the end of the day, what happen just gives you more to talk about so I bet ya punk @ss's are happy it happened. Acting like you care about the sport? The majority of you don't even know about the sport.

Comment

So you the coward who uses weapons in a bar fight. I despise people like you. Go sucks floyds **** you dumb ****. This is boxing not street fighting. Know your **** before you post you illeterate ****
                You're very mad why don't you meet up with ortiz and give him a big hug then afterwards you guys can go to pacquiaos house and have a nice round of needle sharing..have a hug and roid party you angry mofaka ahhahahhhha

Comment

Whether it was legal or not what Mayweather did was unsportsmanlike and lacked any little bit of class he had,no true champion boxer would have behaved like that at all,he saw clearly that Ortiz had his hands by his side and took two very cheap shots..

Ortiz deserved to lose and should have even been disqualified but to lose like that was pathetic and i lost a lot of respect for Mayweather after that..

Comment

Hey P**** have you EVER been in a bar fight? Hands are not the only thing people use @sshole. You must suck **** for a living because you the one that brought it up. Funny how you dumb ass Pac supporters act like you care what Floyd di because at the end of the day, what happen just gives you more to talk about so I bet ya punk @ss's are happy it happened. Acting like you care about the sport? The majority of you don't even know about the sport.
                    Only ******* use weapons in a fight, simple as that. Bar fight or street fight, if you aint man enough to throw down then **** off you ****en coward. Anybody would agree me on that. So **** off *******. so yeah I wouldn't want to be in a bar fight with you cause you would probably come out with a m-16 you columbine twisted ****.

Comment

You are the DUMBEST @sshole that EVER posted on here by far. Why in every post do you talk about "Floyd's ****?". And if your DUMB @SS would have been following the conversation, then you would know why I was talking about a bar fight. Why don't you get off of the computer with your Manny Pacquiao footsie pajamas and let people with something constructive to say debate.

Comment

Working...
                      X