No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: Mayweather a Poor Sport, But Shot Was Legal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Q View Post

**** ANY AND EVERYBODY WHO SAYS THAT WASNT A CLEAN, FAIR KO!!!
    Thanks for posting that my dude. Several headbutts, rabbitt punches, etc. After 2 apologies Cortez CLEARLY said "Let's Go" then Floyd cleanly KO'd Ortiz. Absolutely nothing cheap about that shot. Great win Floyd, real fans got your back!!!!!
    Nah **** ANYONE and EVERYONE who lives on their knees for Mayweather. It was a pure 100% unadulterated ***** move. Cortez was talking to the time keeper and said "time in", but he was looking away and didn't communicate that to either Mayweather or Ortiz. Mayweather having more experience in big time fights and being in the moment, took full advantage, it was a pu$$y move and **** anyone who lives on their knees defending the inexcusable.

Comment

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
      Nah **** ANYONE and EVERYONE who lives on their knees for Mayweather. It was a pure 100% unadulterated ***** move. Cortez was talking to the time keeper and said "time in", but he was looking away and didn't communicate that to either Mayweather or Ortiz. Mayweather having more experience in big time fights and being in the moment, took full advantage, it was a pu$$y move and **** anyone who lives on their knees defending the inexcusable.
      Mayweather seemed perfectly content beating the breaks off Ortiz in a clean and classy fashion. Ortiz took it to another level. If you don't want to get in a dirty fight, don't use dirty tactics. Mayweather responded to the situation he was put in. Only difference is his "dirty" tactic was legal. Ortiz's was not. That's why Mayweather won and Ortiz lost.

BTW, it amazes me how some people are somehow trying to cast Ortiz as the victim in this matter. That's what is 100% unadulterated (fill in the blank, I don't curse.)

Comment

• This is the kind of fight where nobody won...
        Ortiz looked immature, Mayweather looked like always, a great boxer and a very poor human being, Cortez looked like a D level referee, anyone fighting in the ring with this guy as a referee is in big trouble... Somebody gotta explain to me why Kenny Bayless was on the undercard and not the main card lol...

Comment

• Originally posted by amonb View Post
          Pacquaio's gonna beat some humility in floyd and as a floyd ball tickler, I hope you get some too!!!!
          I'll bet you $10 million that Pac loses to Mayweather. And as a fellow dog eater, I'll bet you'll cry when it happens.

Originally posted by 1prodz View Post
          Honestly no hate at all, that has got to be one of the ******est post that I have ever read in my life. First off Ortiz is a good fighter and he actually made this fight bigger than it was suppose to be because of his courage and his heart.
          He made the fight bigger than it was supposed to be? Mayweather is the biggest draw in boxing you idiot. Ortiz or no Ortiz. WTF are you babbling about?

Secondly Wasn't ugly boy Maynever a 6-1 betting favorite everyone knew that Ortiz was going to come at about 160 that was no secret.
          Again you show your ******ity. So because people knew Ortiz was going to come in at 160lbs that somehow made it less of a challenge? When did anyone say that it was a surprise?

Plus isn't one of the Maynevers motto's that skills pay the bills not weight?? So what does 14 pounds have to do with anything when every boxing fan in the world knows that Ortiz does not have the skills that Maynever has.
          So if Arthur Abraham doesn't have the skills that Pacquiao has, will Manny face Abraham with Abraham weighing in at 168lbs? I mean ... by your logic that would be OK, right?

Thirdly how can anybody be proud of knocking a guy down for the ten count with his hands down prove anything. I could guarantee that if Pac fought Ortiz that he would not need his hands down to put him on the canvas.
          Why would a professional fighter keep his hands down after touching gloves, the ref says "Let's go!" and Mayweather puts his gloves up? That's Mayweather's fault in your feeble mind? Do you know of some rule that none of the rest of the boxing world knows about? No, you don't. You're just trying to seem intelligent in places where your ignorance shines.

[QUOTE=1prodz;11163508]Fourthly wasn't Margarito 165 on fight night against Pacquaio plus he's 5'11 five inches taller than the Pacman.[QUOTE]

Ah ah ahhhh .. Margarito came in at 150lbs on fight night, peasant. Pacquiao doesn't allow fighters to have ANY advantages except maybe reach because he can't dehydrate that out of them.

And lastly aren't you all the same Floyd Maynever fans that are calling for Sergio Martinez to move up to super middle because he is 2 inches taller than Floyd and has a 7 -12 pound weight advantage over Floyd.
          Sergio Martinez has 2 noteworthy wins in his entire career. Moving up 6lbs isn't the same as weighing 150lbs and your opponent coming in at 170lbs+ like DLH did. Sergio is actually calling out fighters 2 divisions lower than him. Mayweather is taking care of business in his own division. Sergio would be wise to do the same. A fight with Martinez isn't out of the question, but boxing's MVP decides when that will happen, not some peasant with 2 notable wins.

Floyd will grant the match. Martinez has to ask and wait. Just like Pacquiao. Just because those two get good press doesn't mean that they call ANY shots. They are fighting no one of merit, and real boxing fans know it.

You Maynever fans are probably the easiest to break down because to say a whole lot of nothing to back up your coward!!!!!!!!!!
          In your troubled, uneducated mind, I believe that you believe that you've broken something down. Its sad, but it seems that you are delusional enough to actually believe that.

Your reply was a Macys Day Parade sized balloon of ignorance just floating in this thread waiting form someone to pop it with common sense. I guess I had to be the guy with the pin.

Sorry to burst your bubble ... but you're ******. It had to be done. Your logic is backwards and therefore your replies are backwards.

Before beating your chest, you should think through what you write because only you see it as clever or even making sense at all.

Good luck with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
            I agree, I think it was a completely unnecessary b1tch-move.

" *** Ortiz, he started the dirty stuff "..... AGREED !!

" That punch was legal "..... AGREED !!

but.....
            * the incident was handled by the referee at the time
            * the incident did not give Ortiz any advantage whatsoever
            * the incident was highly unlikely to have occurred again

The hook was a cheap shot, but Ortiz likely deserved it.

The following right-hand was a dirty shot, and completely undeserved.

FACT: Mayweather ***ed his own fight up unnecessarily.

He diminished his own achievement, just like Pac did when he fought Cotto at catchweight, won a JMW title by beating a faded welterweight bum, and like he did by ducking Mosley and Marquez when they were far more dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
              I agree, I think it was a completely unnecessary b1tch-move.

" *** Ortiz, he started the dirty stuff "..... AGREED !!

" That punch was legal "..... AGREED !!

but.....
              * the incident was handled by the referee at the time
              * the incident did not give Ortiz any advantage whatsoever
              * the incident was highly unlikely to have occurred again

The hook was a cheap shot, but Ortiz likely deserved it.

The following right-hand was a dirty shot, and completely undeserved.

FACT: Mayweather ***ed his own fight up unnecessarily.

He diminished his own achievement, just like Pac did when he fought Cotto at catchweight, won a JMW title by beating a faded welterweight bum, and like he did by ducking Mosley and Marquez when they were far more dangerous.
              hmmmm you admit cortez said time in....that gave floyd and vic go ahead to fight......vic was only interested in hugging and kissing floyd he did that moments after committing his suker move with his big ole bolder head......this is a fight......and heres manny saying it was legal but bad sportsmanship....yeah yeah....you haters are waiting for someone to beat floyd...funny thing the person that might beat hasnt even been born yet

Comment

After the damage was done Ortiz realized it? Get the fuvk outta here!!!! Reports also say that Mayweather has swelling behind his left ear from the rabbitt punches. "**** ALL YOU CLOWNS" Mayweather showed that he is one of the greatest champions of all time lastnight. Let's cut the BS and petition Manny to submit to testing so we can get beyond the BS!!!! Manny get's stopped within 8 rounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                with what i saw yesterday??? ....floyd would get beat.....the work rate alone will overwhelm mayweather...

Comment

Well I hope we get the fight cause I know if Manny gets up the heart to fight Floyd he would get stopped within 8 rounds!!!!!!!!!
                  in a fantasy fight maybe floyd would beat pac......i just dont see it happening in a real one....saw the fight yesterday....nothing special about floyd..he is hittable...manny wont stop punching him until he gives up that face..floyd cant mix it up with manny because he damn knows very well that manny is a brawler and can take a punch...it would be suicide...

Comment

I wish he believed that as much as you do. I dare Manny to sign that contract.
                    he has a contract to fight marquez...how can that be? has the contract been made for pac and floyd? u know this?? or just speaking out of ur as$?

Comment

• I love how you monkey mother F_ckers always make excuses and justifications for dirty moves. It was low and it was a ***** move. Mayweather has been wanting the respect he's been saying he deserves but when you pull **** like this then he will never earn it. He might have som eof the best talent ever but in the end he will be forgotten. No one with class likes dirty only ****** trashy ass mofos like this dude.

Comment

Working...
                      X