• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good shot.

this is boxing, not hug and kiss time

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
      before this his last ko was ricky hatton who gets ko'd by everyone and before that was sharmba mitchell. only way he can knock a guy out is when he has his hands down trying to apologize for butting him
      LMAO expose yourself as a fool, Hatton was undefeated before Mayweather knocked him out!
      Nothing wrong with how Floyd put Ortiz down, he was getting dominated, got frustrated, headbutted, and paid for it. Here's a bottle for you *******s, your Pac will never be greater than PBF

Comment

What a complete disappointment. I'd like to see the boxing commission freeze Mayweather's purse and order a rematch. He'd likely win a rematch...but all the same people spent a lot of money to watch this and he should be made to deliver it right. That was garbage.

Comment

Legal shot. Thats all anyone needs to know.

Was it cheap? Kinda. Was it sportsman like? No. But then niether is headbutting and if i was Floyd id have done the same damn thing

Comment

I am a fan of Mayweather but he clearly saw Cortez not paying attention and took advantage of an unguarded Ortiz.

Comment

Great shot

If Ortiz went to punch gloves that's fine it would be cheap but what the **** was he doing hugging him?

How do you kiss and hug during a fight?

As much as I hate Mayweather Ortiz did get what he deserved but It should have never been a KO or get to that If there was a proper ref in the ring.

Comment

It was dirty. No doubt about. But Ortiz headbutting him was just as bad, if not worse. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. He did exactly what he should have done: Give Ortiz a payback.

Comment

legal and cheap shot.

i'd just say joe cortez is stupid. that idiot was still talking with someone outside of the ring. next second he sees is an idiot falling down. what he did was an instinct of a referee. count to ten.

Comment

Its cheap shot, floyd pretended to hug ortiz back then bam bam knock out.

Comment

Cheap. I don't approve of floyd's method this time.

Comment

Working...
                      X