Cheap Shot or Good Shot? Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent, well executed shot.

Comment

Victor Ortiz was moving away from Little Floyd.

True Mexican warrior!

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
        it seemed legal but i still voted cheap. i think it's a shameful act by floyd but i also gotta give floyd just a little slack too since he just got deliberately head butted, a la super mario style so there was some provocation. i guess ortiz is really mentally weak, first getting frustrated and head butting and then being too apologetic and failing to protect himself, even after the first sucker punch.
        My thoughts exactly.

Comment

congrats floyd. you knocked a guy out with their hands down. i have to give it up to the "greatest of all time"

Comment

greatest b1tch move of his era.

Comment

Originally posted by AEOUS ETERNALIS View Post
              greatest b1tch move of his era.
              you said it best

Comment

I don't get it. Last time Mayweather did the exact samething, it was against Mosley, and everybody applauded Mayweather for not giving into the "glove tapping, I'm sorry, let's be friends here thing." This time he does it again, and people are pissed. Obviously it wasn't the honorable thing to do, and definitely a cheap shot, but it was totally legal.

Comment

Originally posted by AvoidDisaster View Post
                  I don't get it. Last time Mayweather did the exact samething, it was against Mosley, and everybody applauded Mayweather for not giving into the "glove tapping, I'm sorry, let's be friends here thing." This time he does it again, and people are pissed. Obviously it wasn't the honorable thing to do, and definitely a cheap shot, but it was totally legal.
                  but that was different. we like ortiz. mosley is old and hanging around for no reason.

Comment

That's the game. It's alright people pontificating about being sporting, but where was Ortiz being sporting when he tried to headbutt Mayweather ?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Training View Post
                      congrats floyd. you knocked a guy out with their hands down. i have to give it up to the "greatest of all time"
                      my thoughts as well, even if it was legal.

Comment

Working...
                      X