Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Shot or Good Shot? Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's funny about this is that Floyd himself knew it was a cheap shot.

He held up his hands as if to tap gloves again to lure Ortiz in and then when Ortiz approached he looked out of the corner of his eye to see that Cortez wasn't watching and then took the two shots. He planned it.

He knew it afterwards and that's why he got so upset at Merchant. He said after the fight he wasn't there to talk about what Ortiz did dirty or what he did dirty.

Comment

• cheap as ****, ******s like larry and other *****s think it was a good shot lmao

Comment

• good shot their proffesinals (typo) they been practicin this their WHOLE life its not our fault victoria wasnt ready

Comment

• We could argue all day at the end of the day it was a "cheap legal shot". Ortiz disappointed me. I like the kid but def his fault. Obviously I have been disappointed with may for yrs, I used to respect May as a very high skilled boxer, the way he was winning very impresive. He could of had a great win, instead did a ***** move and then went on to confirm what he has always been... a nig.

Comment

• Not only is it a cheap shot, it is the worse cheap shot ive ever seen. The cheapshot came split seconds after an embrace, ive never seen anything like it before, not even in a streetfight.

Comment

• Floyd has done similar against Gatti and Manfredy. He will go for it if it is there. Floyd had his hands up and Ortiz didn't put them up.

Protect yourself at all times

Comment

Working...
              X