Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was a GOOD cheap shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      It should not leave a bad taste in anybody's mouth tbh..Ortiz threw a butt and it was a clear foul..Ortiz said sorry and even kissed May before Cortez took the point..Then hugs May,May landed a pay back punch and Ortiz could not take it..He did not even put his hands up..It was a sucker shot yes,but nobody should have a bad taste in their mouth about it...One cheap shot deserve another...
      ortiz was punished by getting deducted a point. Floyd gave him a fake hug and knocked him out. Thats floyd in a nutshell. pac would never do that ****, thats why pac is loved and floyd is loathed.

Comment

Legal, but cheap. Floyd is the WBC welterweight champion, but gets absolutely no glory in winning that title. It really didnt make any sense as he was putting on a show and by taking the option he did, he lost any credit( not that he should get too much as the fight was an obvious mismatch) he would get for the win.

Crazy.

Comment

very, very cheap...from supposed ATG???

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
            ortiz was punished by getting deducted a point. Floyd gave him a fake hug and knocked him out. Thats floyd in a nutshell. pac would never do that ****, thats why pac is loved and floyd is loathed.
            Umm I don't know why Pacs name is in this convo??But anyway the ref took a point correct,but Floyd wanted payback..The problem here is Ortiz thought May was soft and tried to rattle Floyd with that dirty move..Floyd answered in kind with a dirty move all his own..You or nobody else should be mad at a fighter returning a dirty shot..Esp because Floyd shot was legal,unlike Ortiz headbutt..

Comment

Originally posted by go1nbanana View Post
              very, very cheap...from supposed ATG???
              Any of the 190 of you that voted cheap should check the rule book. If your argument is sportsmanship, well that was out the door once the headbutt happened. You b!tches aruge all the time that to beat floyd you have to turn it into an ugly brawl. Well Vic did that and found out that strategy don't work either.

STraight up, **** all you equating illegal acts, headbutts, plaster wraps, and ear bites, with floyd's punches. Hate the player but know the rules!

Comment

It was a legal so who cares ? everyone slating mayweather would of done the EXACT same thing but haters gotta hate i suppose ........

Comment

Hopefully at years end, Boxing Sportswriters, Journalists will vote on this issue!

Cheap KO of the year? or

Foolish KO of the year?

Comment

Originally posted by Rolaz View Post
                    Hopefully at years end, Boxing Sportswriters, Journalists will vote on this issue!

Cheap KO of the year? or

Foolish KO of the year?
                    It should top both polls. Cheap on Floyds part, and unbelievably stupid on Ortiz part.

Comment

• I don't think Floyd thought he was going to KO Ortiz. I don't think Ortiz wanted to fight on.

I mean he hit Gatti that way and Gatti got back up!

Comment

Working...
                      X