Mayweather vs. Ortiz Official Round by Round Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    THIS ^ mine either im almost worried.
    I am hoping I don't wake up tomorrow and this was all a dream.
    The only thing to make my hard-on even larger is to see all the *******s weeping right now as they come to the realization that Pac < Floyd
    :wank: :wank: into one of these and give it to the little phags to suck on.

Comment

• Seriously, though.

Why was Ortiz not upset?

At all?

Maybe he thought he deserved it for headbutting the dude.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
        Seriously, though.

Why was Ortiz not upset?

At all?

Because, he's an F'ing moron. He doesn't have a mentality of a fighter. To much of a care free attitude. He's a damn tree bro.

Comment

Seriously, though.

Why was Ortiz not upset?

At all?

the cuddles were hilarious.

i thought the first cuddle was cute. what was the second cuddling session about?

rejcted and beaten up on by yet another daddy.

Comment

Seriously, though.

Why was Ortiz not upset?

At all?

because he lost to freaking Mayweather and will go down in history because at least he fought him lol, unlike if he fought Pacman no one would remember him because Pacman has less legacy

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Floyd wasn't that good. When Ortiz would stand still like a tard, he got teed off on.

But for the most part, the amount that Ortiz was able to pressure him. I think Pacquiao could actually beat him.

Much faster, more powerful, more experienced. Pacquiao could actually beat floyd at this point.
              i don't think so.....if anything it proves floyd will most likely outbox pac from a distance.........

you have to remember that pac barely could land on MOSLEY let alone floyd (when mosley attempted to be "slick" pac was FOOLED even by this)

the floyd that was in there tonight would outbox pac from a distance............i still give manny a ko chance. but other then that I think he'll get schooled from a distance.

mayweathers skill set & fundamentals were high tonight.
              Last edited by americanbot; 09-18-2011, 03:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                Because, he's an F'ing moron. He doesn't have a mentality of a fighter. To much of a care free attitude. He's a damn tree bro.
                "Vicious Eucalyptus" Victor Ortrees, bro.

Comment

"Vicious Eucalyptus" Victor Ortrees, bro.

LMAOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Mayweather whipped him plain and simple....he was missing his punches by a mile and Mayweather was clocking him for his troubles. Mayweather vs MP May 2012 please..........

Comment

• Originally posted by SickRacistThug @ 11:05pm View Post
                    ortiz is a b*tch about to get his pum pum mashed up.
                    Originally posted by Dumbignorantcrackheadx2011 @ 11:10pm View Post
                    damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ko.....damn

Comment

• I liked Ortiz, then stopped really caring about him after the Maidana fight. He won me back after beating Berto. But it seems he doesn't have the mindset of a fighter. I mean, it's good that he has a positive outlook on the situation I guess, but he should at least be a little pissed, at least disappointed. He looked apathetic out there, after losing the thing he's worked his entire life towards. Shed a tear, yell about how you thought it was unfair, say how you were dumb for not protecting yourself and headbutting your opponent, show some emotion.

Comment

Working...
                      X