Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Ortiz Official Round by Round Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd wasn't dirty at all. The only dirty fighter was Ortiz.

Comment

• Originally posted by SickRacistThug View Post
      "crush him in the later rounds".

ortiz was fixing to do nothing more than have the wings pulled off him with slow sadism before being splatted on the canvas without a grain of compassion.

it's ortiz' fault he's a dumbass surfer dude who just stares vacantly at the ref after eating a hard left hook, his chin up with a big sticker on it saying "SMASH ME!", not floyd's. and if that fat, dirty old man who represents pac ever decides to cash him out, manny will leap into counter after counter all night 'til he's got nothing left. mayweather will end pacquiao as a meaningful fighter if they ever share a ring.

what should a "cheap shot" or two from mayweather matter, anyway? kid can't punch remember?
      Stop it. You can't troll me.

Fraud is a bum and a cheater. Beats his wife, kids, sucker punches boxers, calls his dad a faggot, and steals ipods.

GTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnx View Post
        omg what an evil person..dam fukin victor instead of doing that he should beat his wife and kids poke innocent strangers in the eye and elbow his opponents when he fights

I understand how you're feeling right now.

Comment

• Are people trying to really discredit Floyd? (besides lolMerchant)
          Are your arms wrapped around Manny Duckiaos ballsack that tight that the circulation is cut off and your brain lacking oxygen is making irrational declarations?
          I don't know what you guys saw, but I saw a frustrated and upset Ortiz getting outclassed in every category, and saw a finale by the GOAT that not even a movie could portray better.

Manny will keep ducking, no one can see Mayweather on this planet.

Comment

it was fucking brilliant is what it was.

my rock-on still hasn't gone down 4 hours later.
            Like I said, it was smart and opportunistic, but still dirty IMO.

Comment

it was fucking brilliant is what it was.

my rock-on still hasn't gone down 4 hours later.
              THIS ^ mine either im almost worried.
              I am hoping I don't wake up tomorrow and this was all a dream.
              The only thing to make my hard-on even larger is to see all the *******s weeping right now as they come to the realization that Pac < Floyd

Comment

• Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                a conspiracy guy?????? dude. you be a "conspiracy guy" I'm gonna go with the hard evidence right in front of my face.

GOOD DAY SIR.........
                i am going with what is in front of my face....... and seeing right through the bull****......

either way, EVERYONE GOT SHAFTED ON THIS ONE!!! ...... well that's if you're a fan of boxing.......

Comment

• Originally posted by check hook View Post
                  one thing we are overlooking in this controversy is how good Floyd actually looked.....

Floyd was a beast and the sad part is it will be overshadowed by what happened.

Comment

• anyone who respects REAL MEN and CONSUMMATE PROFESSIONALS is down with floyd tonight.

if you're not, cry your fucking hearts out. sob, weep, piss, moan, *****, leak secretions out the blisters stuck up your diseased pussies, whatever. there's nothing you can do to change it. ortiz won't even want the rematch that floyd is perfectly willing to grant. kid's ruined, scarred, fucked for all-time, damaged in a way that makes anything bum ass marcos maidana did to him look tame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                      Stop it. You can't troll me.

Fraud is a bum and a cheater. Beats his wife, kids, sucker punches boxers, calls his dad a faggot, and steals ipods.

GTFO.

Comment

Working...
                      X