No announcement yet.

Mayweather vs. Ortiz Official Round by Round Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
    You can see he's totally out of his league in that moment, he's looking somewhere outside the ring and not paying attention to whats happening in the ring.

Floyd being the scumbag he is and realizing Ortiz is going to crush him in the later rounds just takes the scumbag way out.

Easy as that.

No fighter who is confident in winning takes such a bitchmade route to victory. Unless you're a bitch like Fraud.

Dude , what fight were you watching ? Floyd was dominating all the rounds chasing Ortiz around the ring.

Comment

• "Never take your eyes off your opponent, even when you bow."

It was still dirty, though.

LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
        You can see he's totally out of his league in that moment, he's looking somewhere outside the ring and not paying attention to whats happening in the ring.

Floyd being the scumbag he is and realizing Ortiz is going to crush him in the later rounds just takes the scumbag way out.

Easy as that.

No fighter who is confident in winning takes such a bitchmade route to victory. Unless you're a bitch like Fraud.

Exactly bro.

Seeing the way that fight was actually going. I think Pacquiao could actually beat Mayweather.

He's faster and more powerful than Ortiz. Ortiz was pressuring him and giving him a rough time. With pacquiao's speed, power and experience. Floyd may actually lose.

Comment

• Ortiz was warned about the way he lunged with his head in the earlier rounds. Mother****er got what he deserved, and **** anyone trying to justify his lack of awareness in the ring.

Comment

• Ortiz is too kind for his own good and Thugweather layed him out on the street. This is straight up a Detroit/Grand Rapids way of fighting.

Good guys finish last.

Comment

• Originally posted by major handz View Post
              Can any one confrim an official time the fight was stopped?

Because at 9 seconds a time out was called by cortez and was there a 8 second delay between the time in and ko??

if so mayweather ko'd him with 1 second remaining on the clock...did any one look in to that??
              I LIKE WHERE YOU'RE HEAD IS AT, I'VE MENTIONED THIS TO A FEW PEOPLE ON FB AND TWITTER, NO ONE HAS SAID ANYTHING.

i've said this is important because i do not rightly recall cortez properly resetting the fighters and the action and calling "TIME" back in officially...... then looking away like he was trying to get P-diddy's attention in the front row or something.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
                **** that im still down for maidana ortiz 2 at 147
                haha even that kid cano beats maidana..he got lucky with the ortiz win..dude couldnt even beat no chin khan lol and morales got robbed when he fought him

Comment

• If you re-watch the Ortiz-Berto, Ortiz intentionally lunged his head several times same way as he did in last night fight as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by deuce_drop View Post
                    Originally Posted by CrackYourJaw
                    Did Cortez tell them to "box"?
                    Nope. He motioned for them to leave their corners, muttering 'Lets go'.

Seconds later as they get to the middle, he looks to the time keeper and says Ya'll ready?

Before he can even turn to the boxers to tell them to box, Floyd punches Ortiz.

The shady thing is, Cortez is trying to claim that he DID start the time originally. Doesn't really make sense though, considered he was asking the time keepers if they were ready, as if he was about to start the time.

Honestly, I think Cortez just ****ed up REALLY badly, and doesn't want to admit it.

deuce_drop:
                    thats what i'm saying, cortez didn't set things straight, didn't make sure everyone was in a fair position, he left them there and looked away, not bizarre by any means, it was shady ****....... it's been proven that the first gut instinct is almost 100% correct and that was my gut instinct was when i heard cortez was being ref, he's a shady cat, controversy follows him and yet he gets away with this mess....... he should be protested as a ref......
                    DUDE. cortez said "lets go" & clapped his hands together after bringing both fighters together...are you a dumba** or a DELUSIONAL RET@RD.

I CAN'T BELIEVE PEOPLE WERE B*TCHING OVER A LEGAL SHOT WHOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                      If you re-watch the Ortiz-Berto, Ortiz intentionally lunged his head several times same way as he did in last night fight as well.
                      omg what an evil person..dam ***in victor instead of doing that he should beat his wife and kids poke innocent strangers in the eye and elbow his opponents when he fights

Comment

Working...
                      X