Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes people think Bradley is ready for Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley is definitely ready. Manny is a great fighter but very beatable.Manny has many flaws, but he's been fighting guys much slower than him and it doesn't get exploited.Mosley, who is washed up and older gave him problems with his footwork. He made Manny miss but did not make him pay.In Tim, you have a young fighter that is in his prime and is always in top notched shape. If he could stay disciplined, he has the stlye to beat Manny. He is capable of doing to him what Morales did in their first fight. More importantly,the guy is hungry! He wants to be the best.Manny has the status that he wants. I think Marquez will give Manny serious problems in their upcoming fight. But at 38, I don't think at this point he has what it takes to actually beat him. Tim can fight him in the same style, but with his youth, he can get the job done. I can imagine Tim rising to the occasion for this fight. Everyone will look at it as an upset, but it won't be. Bradley, Ortiz, Khan, and Maidana are the future stars of the 147 division.You can throw in Alverez too at 154. These are the guys that everyone will want to see fight each other. Floyd and Manny don't owe the sport of boxing anything. Its time to be out with the old and in with the new.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Well, Marquez ain't gonna do shit at 47. At 140 Bradley beats Marquez.

Agreed. I'll take the points of anyone who wants to bet on Marquez to beat Pac. It ain't gonna happen, the fight will be one sided this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        stupid *****s...

WW is anything from 147-140 lbs...

berto was a paper titlist... ortiz took that paper title from him...
        Only in the Philippines...and I really want to know how beating the welterweight rankings from 2007....in 2010-11.....constitutes cleaning out a division...Pac would get so much more respect from everyone if he had ever cleaned out a division...instead he spent years running from Marquez and even before that he was running from divisions after snagging his belt...he is a joke...why do you think Arum and Roach won't let him fight Floyd? The fight we all want to see...his handlers won't let it happen because they want the gravy train to keep flowing.
        Last edited by Everywhere; 09-16-2011, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
          Well, Marquez ain't gonna do shit at 47. At 140 Bradley beats Marquez.
          Exactly....

I even agree that it'll be a 1-sided ass whooping, but with Bradley's youth, speed, athleticism, and adaptability (that is at the very least comparable to Marquez's if not better) he will put up just as well a fight as Marquez, if not a better one

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
            bradleys forehead is the deadliest weapon in boxing

he is a threat to whoever he fights

Holyfield's vs Bradley's forehead...WHO WINS?

Comment

I can't believe the stupidity Dominican had to battle in this tread, wow. Pacman cleaned out 147? Who did he unify with? Bradley has no chance but Marquez does? Bradley's proven at 147 & before this **** with Khan was the front runner at 140. Marquez was getting dropped & hurt repeatedly by lightweights & he's damn near 40. Pacman only fought 1 damn welterweight champion & he did it at a catchweight.

Comment

I could argue that Bradley is a better opponent for Pacquiao than Ortiz is for Mayweather.

Bradley most likely wouldn't win, but he's very good. Best opponent for Pacquiao since Cotto if it happened.

Comment

Bradley is overated and only looking for a payday, if he wanted a challenge/thought he could win at the elite level he would have faught Khan. If he fights Pac, I for one will be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
                    Bradley is overated and only looking for a payday, if he wanted a challenge/thought he could win at the elite level he would have faught Khan. If he fights Pac, I for one will be pissed.
                    Can you explain how Bradley is overrated??He unified his div twice,every belt he won was off a Chmpion...Not to mention he is undefeated..So how is Bradley overrated??

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                      I could argue that Bradley is a better opponent for Pacquiao than Ortiz is for Mayweather.

Bradley most likely wouldn't win, but he's very good. Best opponent for Pacquiao since Cotto if it happened.
                      I agree bro good post..

Comment

Working...
                      X