Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes people think Bradley is ready for Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
    Fights at 144 clown. And both guys are the same size. JMM can come in at 138 and 140 and be fine.

A few pounds don't matter especially when they've already fought so many rounds together. Unless you think Floyd and Pac are the same exact fighter.

Marquez would school Bradley at any weight kid.

A few lbs defiantly does matter else why fight Cotto at a 145 catch weight why fight Margarito at a 150 catch weight why demand Mosley come down to 142 untill he lost nearly every single round against Mayweather and drew with Sergio Mora?

Marquez is Ineffective above 135 not to mention the guy is nearly 40 has been in his fair share of wars and has been on the downslide for a good while.

JMM is a better fighter than Bradley but Bradley would still beat him because he is past his prime and would be north of his most effective weight class.

Pac would destroy Bardley though but at least he is a young undefeated fighter in his prime.
    Last edited by -Lowkey-; 09-16-2011, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      Can you explain how Bradley is overrated??He unified his div twice,every belt he won was off a Chmpion...Not to mention he is undefeated..So how is Bradley overrated??
      He's beaten a couple of decent fighters, but who stands out on his resume? And when has Bradley looked good? Even when he gets the job done it's not very convincing (Alexander and others). He also has a little help from that rock of a head of his. Only thing he does especially well is pressure.
      Regardless, What you say is true, so he is doing something right. I'm not saying he sucks, I am saying he's not on an elite level as some people seem to think and can't hang with Pac, I'd change my tune if he actually faught and beat Khan, but him not fighting Khan and his comments convince me that he's only trying to grab a payday, isn't ready, and won't come to win.
      Last edited by Visceral; 09-16-2011, 07:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napier View Post
        Pac KO's Bradley at 140 or 147
        he is an acceptable opponent for Pac
        but he has no chance of actually beating him
        cosign...........

Comment

"Club fighter" is a big overstatement. But I agree Bradley is overrated as hell, not much power, I can't see him giving Pac a great deal of trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Visceral View Post
            He's beaten a couple of decent fighters, but who stands out on his resume? And when has Bradley looked good? Even when he gets the job done it's not very convincing (Alexander and others). He also has a little help from that rock of a head of his. Only thing he does especially well is pressure.
            Regardless, What you say is true, so he is doing something right. I'm not saying he sucks, I am saying he's not on an elite level as some people seem to think and can't hang with Pac, I'd change my tune if he actually faught and beat Khan, but him not fighting Khan and his comments convince me that he's only trying to grab a payday, isn't ready, and won't come to win.
            I think to much gets put into KOs..You say Bradley has not been convincing,I have not seen a fight where I give his opponents over three rds. Won...If that's not convincing I don't know what is..Bradley has shown himself to be a B+ kinda fighter with the skills to be an A+ fighter imo...And these guys are prize fighters they are all looking for a Payday bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
              I keep hearing that Bradley is a legit fight.

Is it his awesome magnetic dome technique or amazing display against Devon Alexander? I still can't stop talking about that fight with all my friends.

Or is cuz' Kendall Holt almost k.o'd him 2x in one fight?

Pac would eat this guy for breakfast. You people don't know shit about boxing.

Marquez >> Bradley.

technique is better, he's fought world class fighters and won, and he's fought Pac for 24 rounds.

Bradley is nothing but a clubfighter with no power. Pac would laugh at his sissy punches.

Don't believe that? Watch his fights.

Why would Pac fight Bradley?

Comment

I always see the criticism "not much power". This term gets applied to most American fighters. Yet American fighters dominate boxing. Power means nothing in boxing. In MMA, it means something. In MMA, you just have two guys colliding to see who the bigger train is, boxing is more specialized than that. That is why America dominates boxing.
                Last edited by Trapped Bird; 09-16-2011, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by goblin213 View Post
                  Maybe because of this fight?

Agapito whooped Pac's ass so bad that Pac sent hitmen down to the Dominican Republic to murder Agapito.

Pac's family also murders any political opposition in the Philippines.

Filthy murderers.

Comment

Lol, Pac aint fighting Bradley.

Bradley has NO FANS. How many times does this need to be explained. The guys essentially a no name. In terms of exposure, the guys a BUM. No body gives a **** about him.

He aint getting ****. He shoulda fought Khan, instead of ducking him like a little b1tch.

Comment

I actually made a tread concerning Floyd with what I'm about to post. It is crazy to me, that fight fans would sit there & bash Bradley saying he isn't worthy of fighting Pacman. But sit there with a straight face & be ok with Margarito, 38 year old Mosley & Marquez at welterweight. Now where exactly did the intellegent fight fan lose his way through all of this, I simply don't know. Then there are those that claim Pacman cleaned 147, really? Who did he unify with? What lineal champion did he beat? 1 champion, that's it. if bradley doesn't deserve to fight him, then who the **** does, the answer, shot nearing 40 year olds, or cheaters at catchweights, right? I don't know anymore, i really don't.

Comment

Working...
                      X