No announcement yet.

Why Khan will NEVER beat Floyd - FACTS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
    Amir Khan got outjabbed by McCloskey - (Now bare in mind Floyd has a very fast, accurate jab, a longer reach, more pop behind it & he uses it to the body & head beautifully)

Amir Khan only connected with 21% of his punches against the smaller, heavily faded Judah. (1 in 5 punches)

In Khans last 5 fights (Judah, Maidana, McCloskey, Malignaggi & Salita) his punch connect % is 26.1%

His stats are approx the average Jr Welterweight limit.

Mayweather...

Last 5 opponents (Oscar, Baldomir, Hatton, Mosley & Marquez)
    Average connect % = 47.8% (1 in 2 punches)
    Average % landed against Mayweather in his last 7 fights (Mitchell & a prime Judah & the above 5) = 17% (1 every 6 punches)
    Mosley landed 13 power shots in round two - then just 29 the rest of the fight!!

Stats do NOT lie. Those are facts & the reality of the matter is Khan is not in Mayweathers league, noway near! You mention the height difference being a factor - Floyds beaten bigger guys, more proven, better guys just as quick! How do we even know Khan can be effective at 147? His power isn't amazing at 140 as it is. Khan has struggled against very limited, much slower guys so wtf makes you think he has a cat in hells chance?

If you simply said ''I think if Khan continues to progress & can safely make the move to 147 and prove his worth I believe he may have a chance against Floyd - But not until he does this & gets another 5 decent wins under his name which will take about 2 years''

He is not ready for Floyd, he probably never will be as I see little improvement.
    translation:

wifebeater never has to beat anyone in the ring... all he needs to do is beat them on paper.

the ***** mantra: "wifebeater always wins fantasy fights"

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
      If you're going to look at the facts in such a simplistic way, Judah lost a competitive decision. Khan smacked him around the ring and KO'd him in 6. Therefore Khan > Floyd because of that logic right? But it's not that simple...

Styles make fights. Simple. And Khan matches up well stylistically with Floyd, whether the rest of you have seen that or not

Why the obsession with Khan? Serious question, how old are you?

Floyd fought him 5 years before and Khan matches up well stylistically with Floyd? How do you come to that conclusion? Khan has no head movement, poor footwork & pulls back in straight lines. He is stylistically what Floyd eats for breakfast. He has no upper body movement, his footwork is seriously sloppy, his legs buckle everytime anything brushes his whiskers & he can't fight in the pocket. Do you think a guy with an amateur boxing style is going to outbox Floyd? pmsl, log off kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
        translation:

wifebeater never has to beat anyone in the ring... all he needs to do is beat them on paper.

the ***** mantra: "wifebeater always wins fantasy fights"

FACTS are FACTS! Something which can not be denied (but fanboys are sure to have a go). His stats are so great & it shows by what he has achieved & does in the ring. He is 41-0 & a 6 weight world champion that hasn't been spoonfed his whole career.

Fantasy fights lol, you mean this is Khans fantasy? A mere dream he can only fantasize of winning because reality is he a heavily protected bum not worthy of polishing Mayweathers Prada's

Just a clown screaming, literally on his knees pleading for a big payday instead of proving his worth & earning it like every other boxer has had to.

The guys been handed everything on a silver platter & his only fans are easy women & Pakistani's because he is pretty much the only boxer they have.

Comment

Floyd fought him 5 years before and Khan matches up well stylistically with Floyd? How do you come to that conclusion? Khan has no head movement, poor footwork & pulls back in straight lines. He is stylistically what Floyd eats for breakfast. He has no upper body movement, his footwork is seriously sloppy, his legs buckle everytime anything brushes his whiskers & he can't fight in the pocket. Do you think a guy with an amateur boxing style is going to outbox Floyd? pmsl, log off kid.
          'DOUBLE THE ****ING JAB'

Khan has a great jab, handspeed (he may well be quicker than Floyd), can get in and out very quick. His rangy style would definitely pose a problem. And he's still improving

If you actually saw the judah fight, you'd see he has good movement and footwork, or he wouldn't have been able to evade Judah's left so well throughout the fight.

"log off kid"

Comment

Originally posted by ts33 View Post
            'DOUBLE THE ****ING JAB'

Khan has a great jab, handspeed (he may well be quicker than Floyd), can get in and out very quick. He definitely has a longer reach then Floyd. And he's still improving

If you actually saw the judah fight, you'd see he has good movement and footwork, or he wouldn't have been able to evade Judah's left so well throughout the fight.

"log off kid"

He gets in & out very quick, oh yeah does he now? That is why he got sparked out by Prescott, got dropped like a sack of **** against the pillow-fisted Willie Limmond & nearly got brain damage from Maidana because he couldn't get out fast enough & pulls back in straight lines.
            He can not fight going backwards at all & his temple area is his major weakspot because his heads the size of a grape & too small for his body.

The Judah fight where he was off balance several times & hit nothing but air, gloves & Judahs lunchbox?

For everything Khan does well you can see 3 flaws. He might look good against defensive midgets to you but it don't impress me at all.

I am going to remember your name because if this guy ever fights Mayweather or Matthysse he will get destroyed. I hope you're willing to bet

Comment

He gets in & out very quick, oh yeah does he now? That is why he got sparked out by Prescott, got dropped like a sack of **** against the pillow-fisted Willie Limmond & nearly got brain damage from Maidana because he couldn't get out fast enough & pulls back in straight lines.
              He can not fight going backwards at all & his temple area is his major weakspot because his heads the size of a grape & too small for his body.

The Judah fight where he was off balance several times & hit nothing but air, gloves & Judahs lunchbox?

For everything Khan does well you can see 3 flaws. He might look good against defensive midgets to you but it don't impress me at all.

I am going to remember your name because if this guy ever fights Mayweather or Matthysse he will get destroyed. I hope you're willing to bet
              If you say so

Sure, when the fights happens we can bet. You'll give me odds of like 50:1 because Khan is rubbish right?

Comment

Working...
              X