Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Khan will NEVER beat Floyd - FACTS!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Khan will NEVER beat Floyd - FACTS!

Amir Khan got outjabbed by McCloskey - (Now bare in mind Floyd has a very fast, accurate jab, a longer reach, more pop behind it & he uses it to the body & head beautifully)

Amir Khan only connected with 21% of his punches against the smaller, heavily faded Judah. (1 in 5 punches)

In Khans last 5 fights (Judah, Maidana, McCloskey, Malignaggi & Salita) his punch connect % is 26.1%

His stats are approx the average Jr Welterweight limit.

Mayweather...

Last 5 opponents (Oscar, Baldomir, Hatton, Mosley & Marquez)
    Average connect % = 47.8% (1 in 2 punches)
    Average % landed against Mayweather in his last 7 fights (Mitchell & a prime Judah & the above 5) = 17% (1 every 6 punches)
    Mosley landed 13 power shots in round two - then just 29 the rest of the fight!!

Stats do NOT lie. Those are facts & the reality of the matter is Khan is not in Mayweathers league, noway near! You mention the height difference being a factor - Floyds beaten bigger guys, more proven, better guys just as quick! How do we even know Khan can be effective at 147? His power isn't amazing at 140 as it is. Khan has struggled against very limited, much slower guys so wtf makes you think he has a cat in hells chance?

If you simply said ''I think if Khan continues to progress & can safely make the move to 147 and prove his worth I believe he may have a chance against Floyd - But not until he does this & gets another 5 decent wins under his name which will take about 2 years''

He is not ready for Floyd, he probably never will be as I see little improvement.

He has never fought anybody at 147 & has struggled, been dropped & knocked out at 140 & against very limited guys. He was down for 13 seconds against a feather fisted, pint sized 135lber in Willie Limmond & that should of been awarded a K.O loss. He got put on his arse against a career super featherweight - Michael Gomez.
    The ref saved him vs Maidana.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UG1cBjZpFMQ = Bambi legs gets smashed by Willie Limmond

WILLIE LIMMOND = ROBBED!

Comment

Theres one reason Khan will never beat Floyd.

Because FLoyd is DUCKING HIM. And his hordes of minimum wage idiots will defend him even while he beats children and women, so they're too dumb and deluded to admit it.

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
        Theres one reason Khan will never beat Floyd.

Because FLoyd is DUCKING HIM. And his hordes of minimum wage idiots will defend him even while he beats children and women, so they're too dumb and deluded to admit it.

Hahahaha! Khan said only last week he wasn't ready for Floyd, he isn't even the same weight as him & they both have fights scheduled.

Give over you butthurt troll.

P.S Khan is ducking Prescott, Maidana & Matthysse to fight a guy Tim Bradley dismantled

Comment

i was watching the prescott v McCloskey fight over the weekend n the commentators kept on saying prescott was catching mccloskey more often than khan did has khan had problems with mccloskey being hard 2 hit (his counter puncher style).

Comment

You all talk of how Ortiz quit.

The guys fighting got beaten to a pulp by Bradley, smashed against Ortiz & got given a gift draw!

Lets be honest here the only reason Khan is fighting Peterson is because he has no power & isn't a threat. They won't take risks with Queen Khan because they want a big money fight with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by zcm View Post
              i was watching the prescott v McCloskey fight over the weekend n the commentators kept on saying prescott was catching mccloskey more often than khan did has khan had problems with mccloskey being hard 2 hit (his counter puncher style).

That is correct, Green K!
              Khan couldn't land **** all on McCloskey apart from headbutts for 6 round. Prescott beat him to a pulp dropping him & winning 5 of the first 6 rounds including a KD!

Comment

Originally posted by dancovboxer View Post
                Hahahaha! Khan said only last week he wasn't ready for Floyd, he isn't even the same weight as him & they both have fights scheduled.

Give over you butthurt troll.

P.S Khan is ducking Prescott, Maidana & Matthysse to fight a guy Tim Bradley dismantled
                He said he'll be ready next year when he fights him you dumbass. Learn to FUKING READ. Oh I forget, *****s are uneducated minimum wage idiots.

He already beat Maidana. Prescott lost 3/4, he is a bum and irrelevant. Should Martinez rematch Marg? Should Pac rematch the bums he lost to early on? Of course not you ******ed ****.

Maidana was already beaten, old news.

Mattysse don't want Khan, just like Morales, JMM, and especially Bradley.

And Bradley didn't dismantle Peterson you dumbass.

***** is too scared to fight Khan, why he say yea I fight Khan, and now making excuses? Floyd done this his whole career, and you minimum wage dumb asses believe it, cuz you're too dumb to think.

Comment

Originally posted by Froghead99 View Post
                  He said he'll be ready next year when he fights him you dumbass. Learn to FUKING READ. Oh I forget, *****s are uneducated minimum wage idiots.

He already beat Maidana. Prescott lost 3/4, he is a bum and irrelevant. Should Martinez rematch Marg? Should Pac rematch the bums he lost to early on? Of course not you ******ed ****.

Maidana was already beaten, old news.

Mattysse don't want Khan, just like Morales, JMM, and especially Bradley.

And Bradley didn't dismantle Peterson you dumbass.

***** is too scared to fight Khan, why he say yea I fight Khan, and now making excuses? Floyd done this his whole career, and you minimum wage dumb asses believe it, cuz you're too dumb to think.

He barely beat Maidana & the ref saved his ass, he won't take a risk with Maidana EVER AGAIN!

Matthysse does want Khan, JMM has bigger fish to fry.

Bradley didn't dismantle Peterson?
                  Are you ****ing kidding me?

Floyd scared of Khan hahaha, he told him to get in line. The only person that is scared is Khan, wouldn't be surprised if he paid the judges to give McCloskey the nod so he didn't have to fight Prescott (his daddy) again.

Comment

If you're going to look at the facts in such a simplistic way, Judah lost a competitive decision. Khan smacked him around the ring and KO'd him in 6. Therefore Khan > Floyd because of that logic right? But it's not that simple...

Styles make fights. Simple. And Khan matches up well stylistically with Floyd, whether the rest of you have seen that or not

Why the obsession with Khan? Serious question, how old are you?

Comment

Working...
                    X