No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC Explains How Cano Was Approved for Erik Morales

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBC Explains How Cano Was Approved for Erik Morales

The World Boxing Council has explained how #12 ranked Pablo Cesar Cano was approved to fight Erik Morales this coming Saturday for the vacant WBC junior welterweight title, taking place on the Floyd Mayweather-Victor Ortiz pay-per-view at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. WBC President called it "an extreme emergency" as Morales' scheduled opponent Lucas Matthysse withdrew last week with an illness.

[Click Here To Read More]

There's no sane reason for choosing Cano. Fcuk the WBC.

Comment

Comment

The belt shouldn't even be on the line then. It's as simple as that.

Comment

I dont understand why theyre "explaining" it

They do worse ***** without explaination

Comment

This fight is so unlegit it's untrue.

But, as unlegit as it is, I'm putting my dignity aside for El Terrible!

Come on Erik, win that Title in your 4th weight class and be offically the first from Mexico!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              This fight is so unlegit it's untrue.

But, as unlegit as it is, I'm putting my dignity aside for El Terrible!

Come on Erik, win that Title in your 4th weight class and be offically the first from Mexico!!

Sulaimans old ass trying so hard to get that 4th title for Morales

Comment

Morales isn't even a top 20 JWW, I used to like him but now I just want him to go away.

Comment

Let el Terrible have his belt they already took it from tiny tim anyway what's the difference at this point he'll eventually have to defend it, Maidana turned an offer down so who else was going to accept in a week notice

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Morales isn't even a top 20 JWW, I used to like him but now I just want him to go away.
                    Yes exactly

People complain about Cano getting the nod, but the real travesty is the fact that Morales is in this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X