Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali's best career win is against a guy who lost to Chad Dawson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
    Adamek was accomplished in the lower weight classes, and he never showed anything at HW

I cannot consider this to be the best win posted by Vitali, it was a mismatch
    There isn't a single win on Vit's record Tomasz couldn't have beat. Sanders or Adamek, maybe Peter, is the best win and Adamek is the best of the three IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
      There isn't a single win on Vit's record Tomasz couldn't have beat. Sanders or Adamek, maybe Peter, is the best win and Adamek is the best of the three IMO.
      he isn't the best of the 3 AT HEAVYWEIGHT

Sanders would have crushed Adamek, and Peter too maybe

if Pacquiao moves up and fights Martinez, and Martinez knocks him out, would it be Martinez best win ? I would say no, because it is a mismatch physically speaking

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
        he isn't the best of the 3 AT HEAVYWEIGHT

Sanders would have crushed Adamek, and Peter too maybe

if Pacquiao moves up and fights Martinez, and Martinez knocks him out, would it be Martinez best win ? I would say no, because it is a mismatch physically speaking
        Peter got worked the first time by Toney and outboxed by a chubby Chambers. Adamek beats him. Sanders had one quality win in his whole career and I like Tomasz's chances against the one handed wonder. Arreola is two fisted with pop, also generally fat, a tons better chin and stamina (even with fat) and has one less quality win than Sanders. Anyone Rahman could get off the floor and beat I think Adamek can hang with.

Adamek is a better fighter, period, than both and showed he could hang at Heavyweight. That, plus his career accomplishments, make him that dude for Vit to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine View Post
          solis, sanders maybe peter
          Sanders was decent but Solis and Peter? Come on man. Peter himself basically got beat by a crusierweight in Eddie Chambers lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AntDawg View Post
            Sanders was decent but Solis and Peter? Come on man. Peter himself basically got beat by a crusierweight in Eddie Chambers lol.
            Solis is underachieving junk who barely survived Ray Austin. He's nothing. About as quality a win at heavyweight as Duane Bobick.

Comment

Adamek was not Vitali's best win.

Tomasz is a very good fighter, but he's a natural cruiserweight, NOT a small heavyweight who had problems making CW like Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                Tells you a lot about the state of the heavyweight division these days.
                Butthurt......

Red K....for not recognizing...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
                  Adamek was not Vitali's best win.

Tomasz is a very good fighter, but he's a natural cruiserweight, NOT a small heavyweight who had problems making CW like Haye.
                  You're putting too much stock in sheer size. I could see a case for Sanders, but that's the only guy on Vit's resume I'd see a chance of beating Adamek. And I still favor the technically superior, and far more professional, Adamek.

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                    Peter got worked the first time by Toney and outboxed by a chubby Chambers. Adamek beats him. Sanders had one quality win in his whole career and I like Tomasz's chances against the one handed wonder. Arreola is two fisted with pop, also generally fat, a tons better chin and stamina (even with fat) and has one less quality win than Sanders. Anyone Rahman could get off the floor and beat I think Adamek can hang with.

Adamek is a better fighter, period, than both and showed he could hang at Heavyweight. That, plus his career accomplishments, make him that dude for Vit to me.
                    This is a good post that proves that adamek is a tsob..... But hes not vitals best..... What this proves is that vit is so dominant that you have to look for the best cruiserweight to try to put a dent on the klisk....cos nobody from the he have a chance against him

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                      This is a good post that proves that adamek is a tsob..... But hes not vitals best..... What this proves is that vit is so dominant that you have to look for the best cruiserweight to try to put a dent on the klisk....cos nobody from the he have a chance against him
                      I'll grant sanders has a chance...now name the other Heavyweights Vit has defeated Adamek couldn't beat or who were more skilled?

Comment

Working...
                      X