Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali's best career win is against a guy who lost to Chad Dawson.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he doesn't lose to LHWs like so called ATGs like Holyfield, right?

Comment

he can beat any heavyweight out there, its not his fault all of them are bad

he will stomp deontay, fury, helenius

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
        At least he doesn't lose to LHWs like so called ATGs like Holyfield, right?
        Moorer actually had everything a good HW must have minus the chin, and he earned his shot fighting good opposition

Adamek had nothing going on as a heavyweight, he was just out of his league, regardless of the wins he got over the likes of Kevin McBride or outofshape and overated Arreola

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
          Moorer actually had everything a good HW must have minus the chin, and he earned his shot fighting good opposition

Adamek had nothing going on as a heavyweight, he was just out of his league, regardless of the wins he got over the likes of Kevin McBride or outofshape and overated Arreola
          It doesn't change the fact that he was a LHW, and Holyfield lost to him. Moorer then went on to get KOed by a 45 year old Foreman, a version of Foreman that even the likes of Tommy Morrison could beat, some great HW he was

Comment

Chad Dawson beat a better faster Adamek.

The Adamek yesterday was slow and punchdrunk from all the punishment he recieved from recent heavyweight fights. He almost got kod by Michael Grant for christs sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
              You're saying Adamek was his best win? I think you've got to give him more credit than that. Vitali beats what's out there and he does it convincingly.
              Adamek is the best, most skilled, and most accomplished, fighter Vitali has posted a Win over. Everything else you said is true. So is the Adamek part.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirao View Post
                It doesn't change the fact that he was a LHW, and Holyfield lost to him. Moorer then went on to get KOed by a 45 year old Foreman, a version of Foreman that even the likes of Tommy Morrison could beat, some great HW he was
                don't do what you accuse others of doing : hating

you're hating on Holyfield in response to the hating Vitali is getting for beating Adamek

in retrospective, it was not a surprise Foreman ko'ed chinny Moorer

and although I'm not a fan of excuses, it's common knowledge that Holyfield had an injured shoulder when he lost a razor thin decision to Moorer, and he went on to avenge his loss to Moorer by KO

Moorer was a legit HW with a big right hand (yes, right hand), as a former lightheavy, Moorer was a real, live threat as a HW, something Adamek has never been

I might add that just like Vitali, Moorer is a 3 time heavyweight titlist

Comment

Originally posted by crold1 View Post
                  Adamek is the best, most skilled, and most accomplished, fighter Vitali has posted a Win over. Everything else you said is true. So is the Adamek part.
                  Adamek was accomplished in the lower weight classes, and he never showed anything at HW

I cannot consider this to be the best win posted by Vitali, it was a mismatch

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
                    don't do what you accuse others of doing : hating

you're hating on Holyfield in response to the hating Vitali is getting for beating Adamek

in retrospective, it was not a surprise Foreman ko'ed chinny Moorer

and although I'm not a fan of excuses, it's common knowledge that Holyfield had an injured shoulder when he lost a razor thin decision to Moorer, and he went on to avenge his loss to Moorer by KO

Moorer was a legit HW with a big right hand (yes, right hand), as a former lightheavy, Moorer was a real, live threat as a HW, something Adamek has never been

I might add that just like Vitali, Moorer is a 3 time heavyweight titlist
                    I don't hate on Holyfield, I consider him an ATG HW of course, I'm just pointing out the double standards and how people forget about losses and what happened in the HW division a few years ago when it suits them.

Comment

Foreman beat a LHW Moorer. Wasn't that impressive either.

Comment

Working...
                      X