Collapse
No announcement yet.

More pathetic victory: Floyd vs. Mosley or Holmes vs. Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're old and out of touch. You don't even know me and you could never battle me on even terms.

Comment

Muhammad Ali was probably about as shot as Holmes was against buttbean. The man had parkinsons. Mosley just wasn't as good.

Not even a question the Holmes mean meant nothing. Ali looked twice as good against even Berbick. At least he didn't shed 30 lbs in a few weeks before hand.

Comment

You can't be serious.........

Comment

Cherry picking and making a PPV with Mosley after Floyd beats him is the most pathetic. Let's not get started on being outsmarted by an old man's trick for the entire 36 minutes.

Comment

While Mosley was indeed shot for "who u picking?" this was not clear until after the fight. prefight Mosley was seen as a live opponent for Floyd. While I can agree that Floyd does not have a signature win in 147 lbs, it isn't exactly Floyd's fault Shane got old.

oh and Ali was way more shot than Shane.

Comment

mosley had just knocked out margarito in the previous fight

Comment

Comment

How abt the biggest pathetic win ever pacman vs mosley? coming off a loss and a draw jus fought at 154 n pacman made him kum bak to 147 now thats 1 pathetic win.i fight for my fans does he fuks

Comment

Originally posted by ProTrainer View Post
                    I've seen every Mosley fight from 1998 on and he looked spent at the opening bell. He was done once he had Floyd hurt. Floyd is lucky because Mosley of 2009 would have finished him. Scary to think what the Prime Mosley would have done.

At least Manny completely neutralized a better conditioned Shane and only let him get off 80 punches.

For the supposed best defensive fighter Floyd looked like a hypejob vs Shane.

Pathetic that was his toughest test and it happened after 2 consecutive fights where both Hatton and JMM had a combined 1 controversial win at Welterweight. People need to wake up and smell the coffee.

Ortiz could take this guy out next week cause something not right.
                    alts talking to each other........... huh? wha?

Comment

does this waste of oxygen know the pac fought mosley last?

Comment

Working...
                      X