Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Convinced Mayweather Using Ortiz To Prepare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
    what brings you to this conclusion?
    Ortiz is the harder hitter in the division if you don't believe me ask to manny pacquiao or roach....

or just use google...

Comment

Only an idiot would write this.
      Ortiz has that green belt and Pacquiao is still full of **** when it comes to testing.

Ok so Floyd beats Ortiz, then what?
      Will Pacquiao and his boss Bob agree to all of Floyds demands, or will they continue to BS the public with all these cut off dates and prapaganda?

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Pacquiao is wrong. Floyd already denied saying, "Pac is next". Floyd's next fight is Sergio Martinez after the Ortiz fight.

;-|
        I hope not cause then the pac legion will begin saying hes ducking again by fighting the best middleweight in the world and number 2 P4P. This after beating the WBC champion and a top three WW.

Comment

Team Mayweather disagrees:

On whether he [Roger Mayweather] believes Floyd would be ready to fight Pacquiao in his next fight if he beats Victor Ortiz:

“Well I wouldn’t think he would fight Pacquiao right after fighting Victor Ortiz. I mean it would be crazy for Floyd to go in the ring with Pacquiao after fighting Victor Ortiz!"

http://www.**********boxingradio.com...rtiz%E2%80%9D/
          Enjoy the vacation fellas

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter
            "mon-k-ey" gayweather hasn't mentioned martinez since he beat mosley... wifebeater has no intention of fighting martinez
            Well, let's just hope Floyd would consider Martinez since he wants none of Pac. Martinez is willing to take Floyd's OST.

I have yet to see fighthype.com ask Floyd about Martinez.

;-)

Comment

Mayweather said very recently, Am I afraid of Pacquiao? NO. Do I want that fight? YES

Will Pac agree to the testing? I think he well will, so everybody just chill, chill.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
                Team Mayweather disagrees:

Enjoy the vacation fellas
                One week will tell. If he calls out Pac to take test and fight then we will wait to see how Pac responds. Pac already said he didnt need fight so we will wait. But even if not itll be someone respectable but hated on cause its not Pac. Lets wait to see who doesnt want it.

Comment

lets hope pac is right

Comment

Do you guys realize how hard it will be to get Manny in the ring if Floyd get's up off the couch and whoops Ortiz? Floyd already was fresh off the couch scratching his balls and shut out Pac's "life and death" nemesis JMM. Watched Roach claim Shane was too good and then proceeded to embarrass him. If he goes out and beat a better, stronger, and more confident version of a fighter that Roach had to call off of Pac in sparring, fresh off the couch, we'll see more "I'm running for a committee seat...I don't need Floyd" stone walling from Pac.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter
                      *****hype.com will never ask wifebeater about martinez... nothing but a bunch of *****s over there
                      Well, that's strange. I thought they don't want amateurish boxers for their hero. Pac has been attacked for fighting zombies, so I'd expect them to promote Martinez for Floyd's next fight.

:-)

Comment

Working...
                      X