No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Convinced Mayweather Using Ortiz To Prepare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matisyahu View Post
    Mayweather said very recently, Am I afraid of Pacquiao? NO. Do I want that fight? YES

Will Pac agree to the testing? I think he well will, so everybody just chill, chill.
    he needs the mayweather payday to buy votes in the philipines LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
      One week will tell. If he calls out Pac to take test and fight then we will wait to see how Pac responds. Pac already said he didnt need fight so we will wait. But even if not itll be someone respectable but hated on cause its not Pac. Lets wait to see who doesnt want it.
      YES! Lets wait to see who doesnt want it. If it is Pac, his fans will still say it was Floyd and if it is Floyd, his fans will still make excuses for him but those that are honest with themselves will know the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter
        *****hype.com will never ask wifebeater about martinez... nothing but a bunch of *****s over there
        Sergio has been gracing headlines calling out Floyd for like a thousand times already now. Yet no one bothers to ask Floyd about Sergio. There's no doubt that Floyd/Sergio is an evenly-matched fight. I don't think Floyd will ever be criticized for taking this fight.

:-0

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Well, that's strange. I thought they don't want amateurish boxers for their hero. Pac has been attacked for fighting zombies, so I'd expect them to promote Martinez for Floyd's next fight.

:-)
          He is fighting Ortiz the WBC Champion and they are mentioning Khan alot lately. Who are they mentioning for Pac? Oh yeah TR out of big names so they will probably recycle Cotto or try to sell us Jones is ready. Heres hoping for Tim "sir head-butt" Bradley if they can sign him.

Comment

"I know he's preparing to fight because he got a southpaw opponent for this fight".

"I don't really need that fight". "If the fight happens, well good; that's the fight I want; if doesn't happen, I'm also happy because I'm already satisfied with what I have done in boxing".

So he needs to fight in the court room but doesn't really need the fight in the ring?

Pac states, there is a big chance for Ortiz to win and that he's open to fight Ortiz if he gets by Mayweather.

So if he doesn't really need the Mayweather fight what makes him need the Ortiz fight?

Comment

Ortiz is just the type of opponent Floyd avoided for years. A lefty with power. Now he ran smack into one and there's no turning back September 17th. Boxing's about to have a new star.

Comment

Originally posted by Matisyahu View Post
                YES! Lets wait to see who doesnt want it. If it is Pac, his fans will still say it was Floyd and if it is Floyd, his fans will still make excuses for him but those that are honest with themselves will know the truth.
                The only thing that would convince me that Floyd truly wants the Pac fight is when he starts sending his team to negotiate for the fight. Until then, I suggest that you guys focus on other fights. Besides, the never-ending "Pac will never take the test" mantra convinces me that Floyd and his fans don't want this fight. C'mon people. Why do you even want to talk about this fight when you're convinced that Pac will never take the test? It's stooopid. Floyd and fans need to make up their minds first before talking about Pac/Floyd. Clear?

Comment

The only thing that would convince me that Floyd truly wants the Pac fight is when he starts sending his team to negotiate for the fight. Until then, I suggest that you guys focus on other fights. Besides, the never-ending "Pac will never take the test" mantra convinces me that Floyd and his fans don't want this fight. C'mon people. Why do you even want to talk about this fight when you're convinced that Pac will never take the test? It's stooopid. Floyd and fans need to make up their minds first before talking about Pac/Floyd. Clear?

It's just too much money to turn down. Even to just show up and fight scared like David Haye, he still got paid. But I think rather that he is just waiting for Pac to show some vulnerability first, but if you really don't believe he will fight Pac, then simply boycott his fights until he does, as others already are.
                  Last edited by Matisyahu; 09-09-2011, 05:33 PM.

Comment

"Pac will never take the test" shows that Floyd doesnt want the fight? SMH

I have already given up. I dont mind Floyd vs Khan, Bradley, or Martinez. Same time i dont mind Pac vs the same guys

Comment

Originally posted by DigitalBeast View Post
                      Victor is a young MAN who was reported to have struggled to make weight in the past. You're making it sound like some 18 year old has come up from 122. Manny vs Floyd can't be made obsolete. Why do you insist on making yourself look like a moron? Would be nice if Floyd could fight both of them, asap.
                      Well sorry you feel that way assshole!

If Floyd fights Martinez and wins, a Pacquiao fight won't be something that would be seen as necessary for boxing.

Martinez is a bigger threat and holds more glory than 3 wins over Pacquiao would.

Seeing how Floyd fought DLH when DLH was bigger than Martinez currently is, its not inconceivable. Floyd is not campaigning as a 154lb fighter because he isn't a 154lb fighter. That doesn't mean that he cannot beat one though. He already has .... moron.

Just because fans want to see Floyd fight Pacquiao doesn't mean that it holds ANY glory for Floyd.

The same **** happened to Kostya Tszyu. IMO, KOstya Tszyu was 10 times the boxer that Manny Pacquiao could hope to be. I believe that Tszyu would have knocked Pacquiao out. However, Tszyu demanded 60% of the purse to fight Floyd, and he missed out on the biggest payday of his life.

The same will happen to Pacquiao.

If Pacquiao doesn't fight Floyd, who else will he fight that people want to see?

As it is, Manny is already scraping the bottom of the barrel by fighting Marquez 3 years too late.

Its not so much that Manny wants to retire. He HAS to because his options are extremely limited now that Arum has used up all of his Top Rank fighters as lambs for Manny.

Even now Manny is looking to fight Floyd's leftovers. LOL@ he'd be open to fighting Ortiz next.

Typical over hyped peasant.

Comment

Working...
                      X