No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Convinced Mayweather Using Ortiz To Prepare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
    The only thing that would convince me that Floyd truly wants the Pac fight is when he starts sending his team to negotiate for the fight. Until then, I suggest that you guys focus on other fights. Besides, the never-ending "Pac will never take the test" mantra convinces me that Floyd and his fans don't want this fight. C'mon people. Why do you even want to talk about this fight when you're convinced that Pac will never take the test? It's stooopid. Floyd and fans need to make up their minds first before talking about Pac/Floyd. Clear?

:-)
    ^^^^hahahaha....truth!

Comment

• Originally posted by Clint650 View Post
      Peyk peyk has proven he knows as much about boxing as he knows about the english language. Very little. Thanks for the laugh.
      funny how u criticize their english.....can u speak any language fluently aside from english?? tell me im waiting...smh

Comment

• Originally posted by WESS View Post

Tottally "irrelevant"? How do "fans" have anything to do with what Mayweather and Pac are saying? These "texts" are what the FIGHTERS are saying, not what the "irrelevant" fans are saying. Are you confused?

Pac said there are no issues with the OST but doesn't really need the fight, however if Ortiz beats Mayweather (who Pac thinks has a good chance) will look to fight him.

So now you want "fans" to look the other way and forget the fight?
        Pac said he agrees and Mayweather's talking about the biggest contract ever. Other than Pac saying he doesn't need the fight now and would look to fight Ortiz, everyone is looking for the fight to take place. Especially since the USADA is not biased anymore towards the pac and there are no issues (2 years later).

Now the "fans" are only concerned with Pac needing to fight Ortiz but not needing to fight Mayweather.
        seems words are taken out of context....

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          seems words are taken out of context....
          Of course because were talking about Pac right?

Comment

Working...
          X