No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Convinced Mayweather Using Ortiz To Prepare

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Convinced Mayweather Using Ortiz To Prepare

Manny Pacquiao believes that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is laying the groundwork for a potential blockbuster fight with him by taking on Victor Ortiz on Sept. 17. While Pacquiao and Mayweather Jr. have circled each other from a distance over the past few years as the top pound-for-pound fighters in the sport, negotiations have broken down over the issue of drug testing and Mayweather’s apparent desire to take time off. But in taking on Ortiz, a southpaw with speed and power, Pacquiao thinks that Mayweather is getting ready for the challenge of one day facing him. [Click Here To Read More]

Is it inconceivable that Mayweather is using Kassim Ouma, a lefty at 154lbs, to prepare for a possible showdown for Martinez?

I mean, yes Ortiz will be in front of Floyd in his next fight, but why use Ouma if you're coming in to fight a kid who has just 1 fight at WW?

They're both southpaws ... Ortiz and Martinez ... and I don't see Pacquiao taking the tests that he agreed to anytime in the near future.

A Martinez fight would make a Pacquiao fight obsolete.

I would love to see it.

Comment

i would love to see martinez vs mayweather too, but martinez would be neutralized throughout the fight. It was clear when serg boxed pavlik that hes not as skilled as Bhop. Hes got some skills but hes mostly good because of his athleticism.

Comment

team mayweather wants to see where floyd is at with ortiz.. if floyd struggles and pac beat jmm then we aint seeing a fight. if floyd beat ortiz and pac beat marquez also but in a very dominate KO ending then u best believe floyd will demand more test. if floyd beat ortiz and pac lost to marquez then u can bet the fight is on!

Comment

He doesnt want fight and after floyddestroys ortiz he'll want it less.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
            team mayweather wants to see where floyd is at with ortiz.. if floyd struggles and pac beat jmm then we aint seeing a fight. if floyd beat ortiz and pac beat marquez also but in a very dominate KO ending then u best believe floyd will demand more test. if floyd beat ortiz and pac lost to marquez then u can bet the fight is on!
            more test?

tell us genius what other test is he gonna demand?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
              Is it inconceivable that Mayweather is using Kassim Ouma, a lefty at 154lbs, to prepare for a possible showdown for Martinez?

I mean, yes Ortiz will be in front of Floyd in his next fight, but why use Ouma if you're coming in to fight a kid who has just 1 fight at WW?

They're both southpaws ... Ortiz and Martinez ... and I don't see Pacquiao taking the tests that he agreed to anytime in the near future.

I would love to see it.
              Victor is a young MAN who was reported to have struggled to make weight in the past. You're making it sound like some 18 year old has come up from 122. Manny vs Floyd can't be made obsolete. Why do you insist on making yourself look like a moron? Would be nice if Floyd could fight both of them, asap.

Comment

Pac should fight ortiz after mayweather beats him

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post

I would love to see it.
                  Gotcha bro, why not...?

…as people says, if you dream...

…dream big!

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                    You continue to post pure stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                    X