No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Vitali Klitschko 242, Tomasz Adamek 216

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Dude, I lived half my life in USSR. My dad and mom came from nothing, they could afford to buy a house/apartment at age 26 27.

Everyone had a job, we had a car (Pos LAda). Most people had cars.

no offense but the only people who didnt have a job were alcoholics and lazy people who didnt want to do anything with their life.

Government provided everything you needed to live, did your parents get a FREE university education? or did they just have kids and expect to get free cars and houses?

How old are you? if you are younger than 30 you wouldnt understand.

Go look up how people lived in 1960's/1970's russia.

Unless you are some gruzin or kavkaz that lived in middle of nowhere who's little village consisted of inbreeding and alcoholism. Even my friends from Moldova lived very very nice before the dirty Romanians started a civil war when USSR started falling.

Do some research, I dont know if your parents taught you how to read cyrillic but do some studying on how people lived.

All the stuff im saying is from me LIVING it. and I would gladly go back 40 years to the 1960's. I could even warn them about what will happen to glorious Russia and what to do with all the you know who's, that would end up ruining the country and running it into mud.
    Every time you come into this thread it becomes more apparent you have no idea what it was like to live in USSR.

First it was sending kids to Tennis camps in the US in the height of the cold war. Then it was how no one left before the fall of the wall. And now it's people buying their own cars and apartments in the city at 26.

You could only buy a place if you were Loaded and Connected. This was communism. You know, everyone works and shares "equally." There were lists for getting into apartments.

You haven't addressed any of our points. You just keep talking about how 'happy' the people were.

Comment

IMHO, Adamek is giving Vitali too much respect, He's always turning first during the staredown, trying to shake his hand. I don't want to get to extremes. What Briggs did was pathetic, still Adamek's words are full of confidence, but his actions seem to lack a bit... I estimate Adamek gets two, at most three rounds before Vit TKO him in 11 round.

Comment

Holy ****

this is Vitali's lightest weight since 1998

he has definitely taken Adamek serious

Comment

Originally posted by hiroshi View Post
          IMHO, Adamek is giving Vitali too much respect, He's always turning first during the staredown, trying to shake his hand. I don't want to get to extremes. What Briggs did was pathetic, still Adamek's words are full of confidence, but his actions seem to lack a bit... I estimate Adamek gets two, at most three rounds before Vit TKO him in 11 round.
          I thought Tomasz had a bit of a look of "What have I gotten myself into?" at the weigh-in.

Couldn't blame him if that was the case. He just needs to focus on all the money he's going to make. He'll earn it the hard way.

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
            Every time you come into this thread it becomes more apparent you have no idea what it was like to live in USSR.

First it was sending kids to Tennis camps in the US in the height of the cold war. Then it was how no one left before the fall of the wall. And now it's people buying their own cars and apartments in the city at 26.

You could only buy a place if you were Loaded and Connected. This was communism. You know, everyone works and shares "equally." There were lists for getting into apartments.

You haven't addressed any of our points. You just keep talking about how 'happy' the people were.
            My parents never sent me to summer tennis camp

Comment

Originally posted by Tiozzo View Post
              Holy ****

this is Vitali's lightest weight since 1998

he has definitely taken Adamek serious
              David "Chef" Williams said it was Vitali's best camp yet since his comeback.

Sure looks like it.

Comment

Originally posted by hiroshi View Post
                Adamek always is turning his Head away, He doesn't give a ****. Look at his previews staredowns. I didn't see him scared one bit.

And people saying that Adamek didn't train enough just because he doesn't have a six pack are just stupid. This isn't modeling, this is Boxing ffs.

PS. If you like to watch "cute" boys in the ring with sixpacks and **** go watch David Haye.

Comment

Originally posted by wessie View Post
                  Adamek always is turning his Head away, He doesn't give a ****. Look at his previews staredowns. I didn't see him scared one bit.

And people saying that Adamek didn't train enough just because he doesn't have a six pack are just stupid. This isn't modeling, this is Boxing ffs.

PS. If you like to watch "cute" boys in the ring with sixpacks and **** go watch David Haye.
                  They both look in great shape -- Adamek is very fit looking.

I don't think he's "scared" at all. Just a bit apprehensive, which is natural. He's never fought anyone remotely like Vitali.

Comment

I think Adamek can consider it a victory if he lasts the full twelve.

Poor guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadows View Post
                      I think Adamek can consider it a victory if he lasts the full twelve.

Poor guy.
                      Oh shut up.

:*******:

Comment

Working...
                      X