Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Vitali Klitschko 242, Tomasz Adamek 216

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrrr vitali

Comment

242 (?) seems light for Vitali... but Adamek is going down!

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Warrrr vitali
        Yes indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
          Those "famines" were in the 1930's when the system was just getting setup.

I would rather live in 1960's/70's Russia than live anywhere else in the world today.

You telling me your family wasnt happier? Most people left AFTER USSR collapsed, because everything turned to crud.

Yea you waited for bread, etc. You stood for 30minutes for the truck, it mightve been late a few times.

People lived happier, they were free, they werent tied down to loans and mortgages, everyone was happy.

You guys must be ZIonists or something. My family owned a house in the village and a apartment in the city, both my parents finished university (free) and got jobs, EVERYONE that wanted to work got a job that provided them enough money to provide for their household, buy a house, buy a car, take 2 vacations a year to the sea. Every weekend everyone would get together, sing songs and have fun. That all started changing in the late 80's as the corruption and western influence tried to control everyone and rape the resources.

Do some research on how life was lived in the 60's70'searly 80's, talk to your family.

Quality of life was much much better, people were happier, you werent a legal slave to some master that controls 90% of your country as you are working 50 hours a week to payoff your car/house/inflated food.
          lol you sound like a soviet propaganda tv channel.

60's was not any better than it is now. Censorship, no luxuries, even necessities were scarce.

Sending their kids to Tennis camps in Florida during the cold war? What a ****in joke. Who is telling you this bull****. Only extremely rich had a car, once again idk where you're getting your bull**** info from...

Most people left after the USSR collapsed because it was ILLEGAL to leave. Except for a couple windows of opportunity.
          Last edited by Konstantin; 09-09-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
            Those "famines" were in the 1930's when the system was just getting setup.

I would rather live in 1960's/70's Russia than live anywhere else in the world today.

You telling me your family wasnt happier? Most people left AFTER USSR collapsed, because everything turned to crud.

Yea you waited for bread, etc. You stood for 30minutes for the truck, it mightve been late a few times.

People lived happier, they were free, they werent tied down to loans and mortgages, everyone was happy.

You guys must be ZIonists or something. My family owned a house in the village and a apartment in the city, both my parents finished university (free) and got jobs, EVERYONE that wanted to work got a job that provided them enough money to provide for their household, buy a house, buy a car, take 2 vacations a year to the sea. Every weekend everyone would get together, sing songs and have fun. That all started changing in the late 80's as the corruption and western influence tried to control everyone and rape the resources.

Do some research on how life was lived in the 60's70'searly 80's, talk to your family.

Quality of life was much much better, people were happier, you werent a legal slave to some master that controls 90% of your country as you are working 50 hours a week to payoff your car/house/inflated food.
            Dude i've lived it and and know all the stories about it, there is absolutely nothing glorious about it

Nobody had cars and any luxuries and in my 1 bedroom apartment in Kiev had 9 people living in it. All youre saying is complete bull***** and its obvious you have never lived there nor your family

People left the USSR after it collapsed because they were actually allowed to leave
            Last edited by Russian Crushin; 09-09-2011, 12:04 PM.

Comment

There was very little poverty in the USSR, most of it was extreme crapitali$t western propaganda.

Contrast that to 75% of detroit, NYC, miami, LA where they live in dirt poor conditions to this very day and have 0 chance to rise above the poverty line because of the pyramid scheme that is western crapitali$sm

Comment

VS

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                  There was very little poverty in the USSR, most of it was extreme crapitali$t western propaganda.

Contrast that to 75% of detroit, NYC, miami, LA where they live in dirt poor conditions to this very day and have 0 chance to rise above the poverty line because of the pyramid scheme that is western crapitali$sm
                  That 75% in Detroit would be considered middle class in Ukraine

Comment

no excitement for me w/this bout ans Tomasz has a beaten look on his face...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      Dude i've lived it and and know all the stories about it, there is absolutely nothing glorious about it

Nobody had cars and any luxuries and in my 1 bedroom apartment in Kiev had 9 people living in it. All youre saying is complete bull***** and its obvious you have never lived there nor your family

People left the USSR after it collapsed because they were actually allowed to leave
                      Dude, I lived half my life in USSR. My dad and mom came from nothing, they could afford to buy a house/apartment at age 26 27.

Everyone had a job, we had a car (Pos LAda). Most people had cars.

no offense but the only people who didnt have a job were alcoholics and lazy people who didnt want to do anything with their life.

Government provided everything you needed to live, did your parents get a FREE university education? or did they just have kids and expect to get free cars and houses?

How old are you? if you are younger than 30 you wouldnt understand.

Go look up how people lived in 1960's/1970's russia.

Unless you are some gruzin or kavkaz that lived in middle of nowhere who's little village consisted of inbreeding and alcoholism. Even my friends from Moldova lived very very nice before the dirty Romanians started a civil war when USSR started falling.

Do some research, I dont know if your parents taught you how to read cyrillic but do some studying on how people lived.

All the stuff im saying is from me LIVING it. and I would gladly go back 40 years to the 1960's. I could even warn them about what will happen to glorious Russia and what to do with all the you know who's, that would end up ruining the country and running it into mud.

Comment

Working...
                      X