No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Vitali Klitschko 242, Tomasz Adamek 216

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Purge

The hallmarks of communism, fair and balanced trials.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Are you talking about me or Medved?
      Medved......

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

The hallmarks of communism, millions of Ukrainians dead from famine. But at least they were happy, right?
        All he did is give USSR propaganda that was said to the people.

He talked about how they would wait "on lines for milk, bread and vegetables" yet forgot to mention that you would sometimes have to wait half a day on line and alot of the time there wasnt enough.

I remember as a kid my mother had to bring me and my twin sister to stand on line with her because she would receive larger rations and the only way to prove she had kids was to bring us with her and stand online for 8 hours

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          All he did is give USSR propaganda that was said to the people.

He talked about how they would wait "on lines for milk, bread and vegetables" yet forgot to mention that you would sometimes have to wait half a day on line and alot of the time there wasnt enough.

I remember as a kid my mother had to bring me and my twin sister to stand on line with her because she would receive larger rations and the only way to prove she had kids was to bring us with her and stand online for 8 hours
          I honestly don't remember the lines, my parents would always give me the money and I would go by myself and pick up the bread. I was little so maybe my memory is foggy, and maybe it was worse in different areas? I lived in donetsk.

Actually my bad, when I was doing that I was like 6, so the USSR had fallen by then maybe that's why.
          Last edited by Trapped Bird; 09-09-2011, 11:36 AM.

Comment

This will probably be the first and last time I get excited about a Vitali Klitschko fight and its only because of my boy Adamek. Viva Polska!!! Lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                It's very rare to find a 40 year old man so perfectly physically fit.
                I'm creeped out by this response for some reason I can't put my finger on. Nonetheless, it's not as uncommon as you might think....maybe in boxing yes, there aren't that many but in general 40 years old is still young today and there are many perfectly physically fit men....

Wouldn't it be nice to rub your hands over his oiled pectorals Tunney? Give him a bit of rub down before a big fight?

Comment

We're witnessing true greatness here guys. You'll be telling your kids about this one. Vitali is possibly the best athlete mankind has ever produced.

Comment

Originally posted by Trapped Bird View Post
                    I honestly don't remember the lines, my parents would always give me the money and I would go by myself and pick up the bread. I was little so maybe my memory is foggy, and maybe it was worse in different areas? I lived in donetsk.
                    I lived in Kiev and there were lines daily, the biggest ones being lines for chicken ad meat. Maybe it was a little different in Donetsk. I also remember while online people would curse and yell at my mother because they said she had twins just so she could get more food

Comment

Those "famines" were in the 1930's when the system was just getting setup.

I would rather live in 1960's/70's Russia than live anywhere else in the world today.

You telling me your family wasnt happier? Most people left AFTER USSR collapsed, because everything turned to crud.

Yea you waited for bread, etc. You stood for 30minutes for the truck, it mightve been late a few times.

People lived happier, they were free, they werent tied down to loans and mortgages, everyone was happy.

You guys must be ZIonists or something. My family owned a house in the village and a apartment in the city, both my parents finished university (free) and got jobs, EVERYONE that wanted to work got a job that provided them enough money to provide for their household, buy a house, buy a car, take 2 vacations a year to the sea. Every weekend everyone would get together, sing songs and have fun. That all started changing in the late 80's as the corruption and western influence tried to control everyone and rape the resources.

Do some research on how life was lived in the 60's70'searly 80's, talk to your family.

Quality of life was much much better, people were happier, you werent a legal slave to some master that controls 90% of your country as you are working 50 hours a week to payoff your car/house/inflated food.

Comment

Working...
                      X