Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Really Need The Mayweather Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
    Translation: "I don't really need to take the test if I don't want to"
    lol......funny but true

Comment

• not a good look for pac

both need to quit with the bullshit and get this fight started, for boxing and for the fans.

Comment

• im sorry but pac needs him more than floyd needs him.floyd makes more in 1 fight than manny in two fights and rumors coming out on fighthype how pac could end up broke. he needs that fight.
        and me personally i do think pac was on HGH i think he might not be on it anymore .but i also feel that BoB and top rank dont want the Floyd fight yet cause they kno he wont beat Floyd and once Floyd whoops him whos Bobs money maker!

Comment

• Miss pacman clearly needs to man up and fight and stop being a little girl. Only pilipinos gonna say Floyd is the one to blame and is the one thats scared. My little niece went to the doctors yesterday and needed to get her blood drawn for testing cause of an illness and she was smiling when they did it.

Comment

• Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
            Miss pacman clearly needs to man up and fight and stop being a little girl. Only pilipinos gonna say Floyd is the one to blame and is the one thats scared. My little niece went to the doctors yesterday and needed to get her blood drawn for testing cause of an illness and she was smiling when they did it.
            I am Happy for your Niece, hope she gets better, but it's not only Filipinos that are saying that, please have an open mind, just like saying that because your neice does not cry does not mean every little girl will not cry if thier blood is drawn. Really. Both of them are to be blamed, not just Pacman, Floyd had a chance to make it happen but instead went on vacation, thats Fact.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prov0 View Post
              im sorry but pac needs him more than floyd needs him.floyd makes more in 1 fight than manny in two fights and rumors coming out on fighthype how pac could end up broke. he needs that fight.
              and me personally i do think pac was on HGH i think he might not be on it anymore .but i also feel that BoB and top rank dont want the Floyd fight yet cause they kno he wont beat Floyd and once Floyd whoops him whos Bobs money maker!
              So all you have is rumors and your own speculations, really credible of you.

Comment

• Ain't this something. When Floyd was retired all Arum and Pac talked about was how Floyd didn't want to fight them and how Floyd was scared of Pac but now Floyd is back making noise and calling out Pac. All of a sudden Pac doesn't need the fight? Manny Pacquiao is shook of facing Floyd Mayweather Jr. $h!t is soooo obvious now more than ever. How can Pac fans support the words that just came out of his mouth?

Comment

• Originally posted by peyk-peyk View Post
                  Move on Pac, Mayweather's really scared to fight you. Go and fight real men that are not paranoid and willing to challenge you inside the square ring.
                  YEAH! Like guys Mayweather already beat or guys who just got beat bad prior to fighting you Pac. You Pac fans are funny. You guys have been saying how Floyd doesn't want to fight Manny and now he comes back, calls Pac out and disrespects him numerous times and now Pac says "I don't really need Mayweather" and Manny fans think it is cool for him to say that because Floyd is scared to fight anyway? Manny Pacquiao is a sucker. Ever since Floyd's been back he's been quiet as a church mouse but I bet you if he goes away again that Manny would say all this tough guy stuff and his idiotic fan worshippers will cosign this punk. Pathetic really. Just a lil while ago you guys were saying that Floyd don't want the fight but Manny is actually the one who don't want it.
                  Last edited by GRUSTLER; 09-09-2011, 03:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by NutsInTheyFace View Post
                    Yes, you do Manny. Cos not fighting Floyd is gonna be something that you're gonna be asked about the rest of your life. Having a better resume than him doesn't mean you don't need him.
                    Since when does Manny have a better resume than Floyd Mayweather Jr? Pac fought everyone after Floyd mostly. Pac is the catch em while their fading name fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jupiter Jab View Post
                      not a good look for pac

both need to quit with the bullshit and get this fight started, for boxing and for the fans.

green k *****.

im glad pacquiao is preaching to u.

b a great match for boxing fans
                      Last edited by IIocano; 09-09-2011, 02:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X