Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Talks Pacquiao, Ortiz Fight, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USADA IS BIASED...........epic fail..............

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
    that's why this fight with poochiao will never happen. he keeps accusing pacman without proof when he's given the chance to prove it in the courts. the pacman also had agreed to take the test and fraud jr will most likely request for ost spies. the excuses never seem to end with this fraud.

like i told you guys, pacman will sign a million ost contracts and this fraud will find something to b1tch about. just watch.

This is boxing, fights take place in a BOXING RING and you talking about "court"?

COURT? COURT????? you talking about COURT? Court? court.............. you talking about court? court????????? court...............?

COURT?..... you talking about COURT??????? COURT????

court?

Comment

Originally posted by disolly View Post
      like taking candy to a baby ???? sounds like something george bush would say.
      maybe he can get that one right next time.
      oh and floyd the biggest reason i don't like you is because you don't try to finish guys off. marquez was the aggressor for the majority of the fight. the fact you didn't knock him out is disgusting. you can be fighting a guy smaller, less talented, and be winning the fight and you will still play it safe. the only time you can have a decent fight is against a guy like corrales or gatti, guys that dont box but come forward non stop. even in the gatti fight, most your punches were counters, even when he was badly hurt, you would wait for him to throw before you would, except for the sucker punch when he was looking at the ref.
      gatti was a warrior and years and years removed from his prime from so many wars....

that fight shouldnt have happened....

Comment

are you freaking kidding me?????????????????????

floyd gave the soldiers a tour of his mansion while they are over seas

WITH FREAKIN BULLETS FLYING OVER THEIR HEADS, BOMBS LANDING BESIDE

THEM AND WATCHING THEIR FRIENDS DIE IN THEIR ARMS TO PROTECT THIS

COUNTRY FOR 45,000 DOLLARS A YEAR AND FLOYD SHOWS THEM A 40 MILLION DOLLAR MANSION ?????????????????????????????????????????/

THE GUY HAS NO TACT, NO CLUE, NO CLASS...

HE DOESNT GET ANYTHING

HOW DOES ANYONE LIKE FLOYD MAYWEATHER THE PERSON

HOW??????????????

WHAT AN INSULT TO THOSE SOLDIERS

Comment

oh and floyd the biggest reason i don't like you is because you don't try to finish guys off. marquez was the aggressor for the majority of the fight. the fact you didn't knock him out is disgusting. you can be fighting a guy smaller, less talented, and be winning the fight and you will still play it safe. the only time you can have a decent fight is against a guy like corrales or gatti, guys that dont box but come forward non stop. even in the gatti fight, most your punches were counters, even when he was badly hurt, you would wait for him to throw before you would, except for the sucker punch when he was looking at the ref.
          sucker punch? watch that part again with high volume. floyd clearly says while shane is talking and not fighting "put your hands up".. shane wants to talk and floyd bangs him. that's what fighters do. this isn't a talking contest. props to floyd and shame on you for calling that a sucker punch.

Comment

Originally posted by amayseng View Post
            gatti was a warrior and years and years removed from his prime from so many wars....

that fight shouldnt have happened....
            Lol, Funny thing about that is I have a feeling they will be saying the same thing about manny after Floyd beats him..

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
              Lol, Funny thing about that is I have a feeling they will be saying the same thing about manny after Floyd beats him..
              then you dont know your history..

go back and look at gatti, he was faded from all those wars,

manny isnt faded, he is still near his peak, gatti wasnt...

floyd beats manny then he has props, but no props for beating gatti

be realistic

Comment

may 2012= leg cramps

Comment

Talk is cheap, lets sign those contracts and get in the ring. If it doesn't happen soon in 2012 I will never happen.

Comment

that's the dumbest argument i ever heard for disliking Floyd.Since when does it say you have to knock him out, btw pac could have finished Clottey, and Margarito and he didnt.Stop worrying bout Ko's its all about winning the fight and at the end of the day he got his "W". And it wasn't a sucker punch Gatti(rip) thought the ref stopped the action,when the ref said no he didn't and Continue fighting Floyd got took advantage. (hence the saying protect your self at ALL TIMES)

Comment

if they get in the ring and it finally happens..the winner will get props no matter who wins..lets just do it already may 2012

Comment

Working...
                      X