• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    Baby Golden Boy:

Golden Boy Sr:

What are your thoughts on their athleticism
    His deterrent is going to be his sloppy footwork. The hopping back and forth, I've seen it too many times. Makes your stance look out of place against a good mover.

And that's what's going to happen against Floyd. He looks jacked, and has confidence in being physically more imposing than Floyd. But then you get in there, and he is making you look awkward.

Comment

mayweather jr "we all might hit the bag the same, workout the same, but not everyone performs under the lights the same".

Comment

Victor steps to wide in there and is going to get punished because of it.

Comment

the ortiz video has shown me alot, punches look sloppy at times, squares up way to much and footwork is bad. i think floyd picks this guy a part. ortiz is big a fuck though, I dont know how much longer he can even make 147.

Comment

Ortiz looks big, imposing and in shape however Oscar looked so fast. His jab and punches looked real crisp.

Comment

shows us how good Oscar was

Comment

Ortiz looks damn huge. He may not have outstanding speed but having the proper timing is almost as good. His plus KO power from both hands and Mayweather shouldn't take this lightly.

Floyd says he plans to stand in the middle of the ring against this young bulldog. I'm not so sure that's the best idea.

Comment

i 100 % agree , you are really knowledgeable! hands down TITO_BANDITO! So far you are the only one who has spoken from a real boxer's ,trainer' or a knowledgeable fan!

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
                    You can tell Oscar's punches look a little more crisp and compact. Speed is about the same, but the foot movement goes to Ortiz. The power I think also goes to Ortiz...This won't be easy for Floyd...Ortiz is gonna be able to cut the ring...
                    He won't get to do that. I'm fully expecting Floyd to come forward, or at least stand his ground, and put pressure on Victor.

Victor's demeanor, first time on the big stage, having quit once and become complacent once; pardon the lame poker reference but I really think Floyd will put all his chips on the pressure, mental and physical, busting Ortiz out where he gambles and makes a mistake, or folds.

Comment

Ortiz is strong.....thats bout it

Comment

Working...
                      X