Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez is Like a King in Manila

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talking bout Erik morales made me look for the San Miguel beer commercial and i came across this manny mickey ds commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53VCJ...e_gdata_player

Sorry for not embedding. I posted on my phone.

Comment

floyd will be treated like royalty in philippines as well despite the derogatory statements he said about pacman and the filippino people. real world out there is not confrontational unlike in boxingscene forums and other internet sites. sport brings peace not war. pacquiao beat mexican greats in the ring, yet he was treated like a friend in mexico. only floyd fanatics and pacman haters make things look worse than they actually are.

Last edited by tomhawq; 09-01-2011, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Keep in mind its only pacquiao fans that have all this hate towards his opponents. Some of them are the most ignorant hateful fans in sports
        history. Ive never seen anything like it...And ironically its mostly the American fans with the animosity.

True boxing fans respect Floyd and JMM.

Some of this madness is sickening to me especially considering the fact that
        the ones with the most hate and the ones who are most disrespectful to all
        of Mannys opponents arent and have never been fighters. Im a Mayweather
        fan but I respect Pacquiao and any fighter who has achieved that level of
        success in professional boxing.

Comment

JMM, would be treated well any place he went because not only is he a Gentleman of the sport, he is humble and friendly

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
            Keep in mind its only pacquiao fans that have all this hate towards his opponents. Some of them are the most ignorant hateful fans in sports
            history. Ive never seen anything like it...And ironically its mostly the American fans with the animosity.

floyd fanatics are the most hateful i've seen. pac fans are retaliating. hate breeds hate.

Comment

and they gave the mother****er a key to the city...****in Lim

Comment

I agree. I'm not filipino but have lots of filipino friends. I've been watching boxing way before any of them were interested in the sport. But they're now the BIGGEST PAC FANS EVER and they talk so much **** about ANY Pac opponent. Of course, they all hate Floyd with a passion. But they even talk down upon the likes of JMM, Oscar, Morales, Cotto, etc., which i feel is just ignorance on their part.... but they're so blinded by their love for Pac that all other fighters suck in their eyes ....

Comment

Originally posted by Tjrjr View Post
                  I agree. I'm not filipino but have lots of filipino friends. I've been watching boxing way before any of them were interested in the sport. But they're now the BIGGEST PAC FANS EVER and they talk so much **** about ANY Pac opponent. Of course, they all hate Floyd with a passion. But they even talk down upon the likes of JMM, Oscar, Morales, Cotto, etc., which i feel is just ignorance on their part.... but they're so blinded by their love for Pac that all other fighters suck in their eyes ....
                  Shoulda cut ties to all them before pac fought Oscar........just sayin.

Comment

floyd couldnt finish this little warrior, couldnt really hurt em bad either, if pac cant KO him, JMM always gonna be the man.

Comment

Keep in mind its only pacquiao fans that have all this hate towards his opponents.
                      bullshit.....

Comment

Working...
                      X