No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Juan Manuel Marquez is Like a King in Manila

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DuceisBack View Post
    I remember some people said they would hang floyd like a slave if he ever showed up.
    Very loving people.
    well, given that floyd exposed himself as an ignorant racist bastard towards filipinos, why would you be surprised if even nice people would do that to him?,, even nice people have limits

having said that, i dont think they'd do that to him but i dont also think floyd would be welcomed like they welcome classy fighters such as jmm...

Comment

Originally posted by microMXL View Post
      not all *******s are filipino people
      well not according to the *****s.. *******s = all pinoys.

Comment

They also gave Morales a warm welcome when he went to shoot a commercial in The Philippines before the 3 Pacquiao fight if i'm not mistaking

Comment

You gotta love the phillipino's even if they do all look the same.

Comment

Floyd won't go to the Philippines... It'll be the Claire Daines fiasco all over again.

Comment

Good ole JMM,,,what we have here is two great fighters that will put on a Great Fight !!!!!

Blood and guts

Unlike some who act like boxing is ballerina !!!!!!!!!

Comment

those are the real Filipino people

the *******s on this site are loser trolls who have no life

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                  Good ole JMM,,,what we have here is two great fighters that will put on a Great Fight !!!!!

Blood and guts

Unlike some who act like boxing is ballerina !!!!!!!!!
                  you do you know this is boxing not MMA.

Comment

i want to see how many regular people were there to greet him? is there photos that shows if there was a big crowd or not?

Comment

Originally posted by heat27 View Post
                      those are the real Filipino people

the *******s on this site are loser trolls who have no life
                      haha first it was all *******s = pinoys, now theres real filipino poeple and fake filipino LOL.. i swear the *****s are hella funny.. first they hate on a certain race just because of a certain person who happens to be the same race as that, then an article like this pops up and shows the certain race that the *****s hate on doing nice things to people of a different race. now the *****s cant say ***** so they come back and say something like the above statement. LOL!

Comment

Working...
                      X