No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Manny Pacquiao Talks Training, Marquez, VisionQwest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
    U were the first one that brought it up about why not let god handle Floyd also that's why I reply with what I did idiot! Lol..
    So again, WHY would Pac let "god" handle others but not Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      and if Cortez would've deducted a point from Pacquiao for hitting him while he was down. It would've been a win for Marquez
      what a moron! u cant give a deduction right away there must be a warning u ****** a**

Comment

Originally posted by WESS View Post
        So again, WHY would Pac let "god" handle others but not Floyd?
        So why would Floyd demand ost starting with PAC and not the pass opponents.

Comment

Just cause Floyd can beat his ass doesnt mean pac should be able to be a doper dumbass. All the people Pac has won against are not Floyd. None of them have or could even dream of beating Floyd. Pac was likely dirty to get the wins on them. Apparently that is Floyds opinion.

So in your mind, just cause Floyd feels he can beat him means pac should be able to be a doper?

WTF!!!

Comment

Maybe he didn't think his other opponents were cheaters

Comment

Originally posted by PacFansAreBakla View Post
              Just cause Floyd can beat his ass doesnt mean pac should be able to be a doper dumbass. All the people Pac has won against are not Floyd. None of them have or could even dream of beating Floyd. Pac was likely dirty to get the wins on them. Apparently that is Floyds opinion.

So in your mind, just cause Floyd feels he can beat him means pac should be able to be a doper?

WTF!!!
              Then let the commissioner do it's job. Is Floyd a boxer or a drug tester???? If floyd believe PAC is dirty and is easy work, then get in there beat PAC and the truth will follow correct?? Why say PAC is easy work no skill but u won't step in the ring unless he gets tested. So is Floyd scared then? If I know my opponent is easy work and there is no way he can beat me why am I gonna let that get in my way of making possibly the most earnings I can get?

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
                Maybe he didn't think his other opponents were cheaters
                Or maybe he's just scurred of that lil midget.

Comment

Or maybe he's just scurred of that lil midget.
                  Maybe, or maybe pacs a cheat. Who knows for sure? I know you don't.

Comment

EXACTLY, now your catching on...

You discredit Floyd's motives but give Pac a pass on his... See the irony of it all?

Comment

Then let the commissioner do it's job. Is Floyd a boxer or a drug tester???? If floyd believe PAC is dirty and is easy work, then get in there beat PAC and the truth will follow correct?? Why say PAC is easy work no skill but u won't step in the ring unless he gets tested. So is Floyd scared then? If I know my opponent is easy work and there is no way he can beat me why am I gonna let that get in my way of making possibly the most earnings I can get?
                      Someone long ago opened the door to ridiculous negotiations. Catch weights, gloves, ring size, purse split. Funny you see no issue with that but when it comes to Floyd wanting something its time for the commission to do its job. Wheres the logic in that?

You ****** pac**** and the hes scared comments shows how little respect you have for the sport. The man is a champion, hes been in the ring with dudes you wouldnt dare spar with and has done more than you can dream about and your little ***** ass has the nerve to call him a coward? Get the **** out of here kid. Get on some MMA **** or something.

As for your last sentence, Floyds not letting **** get in the way. Your ****ing nipple is (technically Arums nipple, since he gets way more milk from it than you do). Hes stuck to the same line for years now, its your ****ing titty that knows hes dirty and doesnt want to risk taking the test and getting caught. He has way too much to lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X