No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma-Gamboa Still Has Hope, Then Donaire-Gamboa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Me too, but not yet. They're bringing Mikey along the correct way. Slow & easy. In about 2 years he'll smoke Gamboa. Donaire shouldn't fight Gamboa straight away, he needs to adjust to fetherweight 1st.
    tbh I partially feel the same way too.
    I do think he would beat Lopez at the stage hes in. Gamboa is something else though

Comment

Gomboa at this stage would blow out Lopez in two rounds.

A combination of Lopez/Gamboa/Donaire/Garcia would be interesting

Comment

Originally posted by JM.. View Post
        i really dont like the idea of putting nonito straight to 126
        Featherweight will suit him fine and if anyone can do it its Donaire.

Its not like he will have any fat on him. He will take the speed up and we know the power will be there. Be nice to see him win the titles at super bantam first but he is after the big names now and is going where the money is. I can imagine hearing the same line as when Morales beat Zaragoza.

"Folks, theres a new sheriff in town"

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
          Featherweight will suit him fine and if anyone can do it its Donaire.

Its not like he will have any fat on him. He will take the speed up and we know the power will be there. Be nice to see him win the titles at super bantam first but he is after the big names now and is going where the money is. I can imagine hearing the same line as when Morales beat Zaragoza.

"Folks, theres a new sheriff in town"
          how the hell do you know that?....sonsona went up 2 weightclaess only to get destroyed there.....nonito needs a tune up at 126 first before even mentioning gamboa......before that i hope he gets to fight moreno too for the lineal and arce for his title.....by then , he'll be a 4 div, 1 lineal champ...

Comment

Juanma-Gamboa, the time has passed Arum....sorry buddy, you greedy bastard!

Comment

Feed Lopez 3-4 bums to get Ricans all hyped up again and BOOM!!, here comes the Gamboa fight. Watch!!

Comment

Originally posted by JM.. View Post
                i really dont like the idea of putting nonito straight to 126
                Originally posted by puga View Post
                how the hell do you know that?....sonsona went up 2 weightclaess only to get destroyed there.....nonito needs a tune up at 126 first before even mentioning gamboa......before that i hope he gets to fight moreno too for the lineal and arce for his title.....by then , he'll be a 4 div, 1 lineal champ...
                I dont know but Pacs rise in weight classes hasnt had a negative affect on his performances. Donaire isnt moving up 7 weight classes and nobody "knows" how he will do but I cant imagine its going have a masisve derogatory affect on him. The guys got amazing speed and the frame to carry afew extra pounds well. Juanma vs Gamboa is a formality now anyway IMO. Gamboa - Donaire is the big 1

Comment

Originally posted by PD21 View Post
                  I dont know but Pacs rise in weight classes hasnt had a negative affect on his performances. Donaire isnt moving up 7 weight classes and nobody "knows" how he will do but I cant imagine its going have a masisve derogatory affect on him. The guys got amazing speed and the frame to carry afew extra pounds well. Juanma vs Gamboa is a formality now anyway IMO. Gamboa - Donaire is the big 1
                  yeah , nonito really looks like a beast right now but still we dont have a proof he'll carry his power and speed at higher weights...do you want to find that out vs a beast like gamboa?....thats taking too much unncessary risk right there...

remembr when concepcion was 5 lbs over at weigh in vs donaire?.....donare fought like **** there becuase he felt the power of the heavier guy , he boxed for the whole fight staying away from concepcion at all cost.....now, imagine if that was gamboa there......nonito aint no pacquaio bro, it's ridiculous to assume he can do what pac has done....

Comment

other than mikey garcia, donaire's the only who can **** with gamboa at that weight.

Comment

Juanma is still the best in the division and will ko any1 gamboa is all hype look at his record it doesnt compare to juanma he had 1 bad nite with a corrupt ref and personal issues donaire will beat gamboa and ponce might beat gamboa hes a good technician now that can take that 0 he beat broner easy and got cheated

Comment

Working...
                      X