Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Sr has hinted that Floyd can lose (41-1)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
    He's said on several interviews that when you take a lay off for so long it can do something to your style of boxing. The fundamentals will not be as sharp as they were and you might be easier to hit. Then he gets mad at Floyd on 24/7 and yells out 41-1 as his record. He wasn't BS'ing when he said those lay offs take something off you. I mean I like Mayweather Jr but against a 36 year old lightweight Marquez and a 38 year old Mosley that took a year off it was a no brainer that Mayweather would win right? You guys know this to. Hence the experience of fighting a southpaw is kinda gray for Mayweather cuz that was against Judah like 5 years ago? Not only is Ortiz younger, bigger, but he's also got momentum. That kid has been on a roll and he gets a little better after every fight doing new things. I don't think Mayweather Sr ever thought his nephew can win this...
    Ortiz is a REAL, LIVE opponent in there.

8:1 odds are insane. I had picked Ortiz to beat, and probably stop Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
      I'm sorry but you seem like the kind of guy that gets emotional and childish about losing a bet and doesn't pay.

I already made a 2 million points bet on Mayweather losing and another bet that he loses by TKO.. that's how sure I am of Ortiz winning

However, you seem like the kind of guy who doesn't pay up so I won't bother. Sorry.
      bet me the rest of your points vegan

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        lmfao..then how would it be 41-1???
        maybe...

or, so now sr could not even say something wrong in the heat of the moment?

was i wrong to state that sr once said odlh won the match over jr?

Comment

lmfao..then how would it be 41-1???
          bwahahahaha, seriously

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            maybe...

dude. Sr was saying that he was beat floyds ass and he would no l onger be undefeated.

facepalm

Comment

sounds like he was stuttering to me
              yo larry, thanks for the link bro, your thread got pulled?

pretty intense argument, I thought Floyd was cool right up until he called him a f@ggot, you don't call your Dad a f@ggot lol.

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
              maybe...

I too thought he was implying someone had already beaten Floyd, but if the numbers don't add up perhaps we're wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                I didn't think that fight was close. I thought Ortiz won 6 rounds plus the 2 knock down points, he should have gotten the clear decision.
                I thought he deserved the win. The weight got him the draw. I have no clue how he made 140 all that time.

Comment

bet me the rest of your points vegan
                  Are you nuts?? Larry you are as emotional as the little girl crying in the background while Sr. and Jr. were going at it.

Comment

Floyd Sr. Said 41-1 referencing that HE was going to beat floyd Jr.

"I'll beat yo muhfokin ass, 41-1"

Comment

Working...
                    X